Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 355
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Bron Breakker is an incredibly dumb name. Bronson Rechsteiner is so much cooler. Like I get why they change some wrestlers names sometimes but this one seemed unnecessary.
    Definitely. You can't take a character serious if he or she has a name like Bron Breakker? That sounds like a name from the Virtua Figher video game. Just let him embrace the name.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Start Big E. run off with a strong win over Lashley in the rematch (ie no interference at all). The endgame should be The New Day slowly morphing into a heel group again.

    Orton/Lashley is a very interesting short-term feud for me.
    why do this? its throwing away money for wwe and new day lol. Stop trying to just turn people heel for the hell of it. New day much like cena should never go heel.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    why do this? its throwing away money for wwe and new day lol. Stop trying to just turn people heel for the hell of it. New day much like cena should never go heel.
    I have no issues with them going Heel. Could be cool heels like Attitude Era.

    However we need to stop with the old and bring in new (Street Profits as one example)
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,027
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I have no issues with them going Heel. Could be cool heels like Attitude Era.

    However we need to stop with the old and bring in new (Street Profits as one example)
    i agree with this as well. Not a fan of several new guys just because they are new etc. Street profits are alright but pass... viking raiders pass... aj styles tag partner def pass lol... new day just shouldnt be heel man. They not only bring in mad cash they do everything behind the scenes for pushing equality and childrens make a wish etc. My newphew has loved them for years. I just dont think guys need to be turned heel because we older fans dont like the gimmick that makes the kids happy.

    New day is one of the best groups ever tbh.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i agree with this as well. Not a fan of several new guys just because they are new etc. Street profits are alright but pass... viking raiders pass... aj styles tag partner def pass lol... new day just shouldnt be heel man. They not only bring in mad cash they do everything behind the scenes for pushing equality and childrens make a wish etc. My newphew has loved them for years. I just dont think guys need to be turned heel because we older fans dont like the gimmick that makes the kids happy.

    New day is one of the best groups ever tbh.
    I got ya and I could agree with them staying face. However I disagree with your Street Profits and Viking Raiders take. Their battles two years ago was every bit as entertaining as Usos vs New Day. It's time to get more mid card types to find a cohesive tag team or two. Resurrecting this will be the company that will have a massive edge IMO.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,027
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I got ya and I could agree with them staying face. However I disagree with your Street Profits and Viking Raiders take. Their battles two years ago was every bit as entertaining as Usos vs New Day. It's time to get more mid card types to find a cohesive tag team or two. Resurrecting this will be the company that will have a massive edge IMO.
    i do what a better tag division but i prefer they break up the street profits and let the high flyer go solo... dudes a beast. Viking raiders were never going to be anything once vince choose the stupid name and gimmick.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i do what a better tag division but i prefer they break up the street profits and let the high flyer go solo... dudes a beast. Viking raiders were never going to be anything once vince choose the stupid name and gimmick.
    I only caught their last match in NXT...It was War Lords or something like that?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,593
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i do what a better tag division but i prefer they break up the street profits and let the high flyer go solo... dudes a beast. Viking raiders were never going to be anything once vince choose the stupid name and gimmick.
    If anything I think the New Day has proved you don't need to "break-up" to go up in the card. E and Kofi both became champs , I think both guys in the SP have big time potential.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,027
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I only caught their last match in NXT...It was War Lords or something like that?
    i forget but it def wasnt the viking raiders... vince needs to stop with this dumb **** lol... it was the viking experiance and then the viking raiders on the main card. Like you basically cut out any chance of them being a legit tag team with that stupid gimmick


    When WWE signed the tag team War Machine, Todd Smith was already wrestling under a different name as Hanson, but Raymond Rowe had been working under his real name for years.

    WWE shortened his name to Rowe and allowed Hanson to continue using that name, but the War Machine team name was immediately changed to The War Raiders.

    New Japan Pro-Wrestling likely owns a trademark on War Machine, so that initial change made sense. Nobody seemed to care because people were so stoked to see them join NXT. They debuted at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans during WrestleMania 34 weekend.

    Here ya go.... I feel bad for them lol

    Almost exactly one year later, WWE brought them to the main roster during the 2019 Superstar Shake-up. However, they did not debut as Hanson and Rowe.

    WWE has renamed them Erik and Ivar, and while those names sound like something Vikings would use, it didn't make any sense to rename them after the WWE Universe spent a year watching them work as Hanson and Rowe in NXT.

    That's not even the worst of it. They were called The Viking Experience that first night on Raw, but then a week later, Michael Cole told us they were actually The Viking Raiders, and The Viking Experience was the name of their finishing move.

    If that wasn't bad enough, Marc Middleton of Wrestling Inc reported that WWE sent out a survey referring to them as The Viking Warriors, so Erik and Ivar could have a third name change in as many weeks if this wasn't an error.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,049
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i forget but it def wasnt the viking raiders... vince needs to stop with this dumb **** lol... it was the viking experiance and then the viking raiders on the main card. Like you basically cut out any chance of them being a legit tag team with that stupid gimmick


    When WWE signed the tag team War Machine, Todd Smith was already wrestling under a different name as Hanson, but Raymond Rowe had been working under his real name for years.

    WWE shortened his name to Rowe and allowed Hanson to continue using that name, but the War Machine team name was immediately changed to The War Raiders.

    New Japan Pro-Wrestling likely owns a trademark on War Machine, so that initial change made sense. Nobody seemed to care because people were so stoked to see them join NXT. They debuted at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans during WrestleMania 34 weekend.

    Here ya go.... I feel bad for them lol

    Almost exactly one year later, WWE brought them to the main roster during the 2019 Superstar Shake-up. However, they did not debut as Hanson and Rowe.

    WWE has renamed them Erik and Ivar, and while those names sound like something Vikings would use, it didn't make any sense to rename them after the WWE Universe spent a year watching them work as Hanson and Rowe in NXT.

    That's not even the worst of it. They were called The Viking Experience that first night on Raw, but then a week later, Michael Cole told us they were actually The Viking Raiders, and The Viking Experience was the name of their finishing move.

    If that wasn't bad enough, Marc Middleton of Wrestling Inc reported that WWE sent out a survey referring to them as The Viking Warriors, so Erik and Ivar could have a third name change in as many weeks if this wasn't an error.
    so sad. Is it so hard to keep things like this straight?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,161
    That ending to the Finn Balor/Roman Reigns match was so horrible. Had to be a Vince idea.

    Thankfully the Hurt Business reunited tonight. Glad to see that happen as they never should have been broken up in the first place.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That ending to the Finn Balor/Roman Reigns match was so horrible. Had to be a Vince idea.

    Thankfully the Hurt Business reunited tonight. Glad to see that happen as they never should have been broken up in the first place.
    Don't get me wrong, I think New Day/Hurt Business is going to money but them (Hurt Business) reuniting doesn't feel right considering Lashley basically told them he did not need them. They broke them up on a whim, might as well put them back together on a whim.
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think New Day/Hurt Business is going to money but them (Hurt Business) reuniting doesn't feel right considering Lashley basically told them he did not need them. They broke them up on a whim, might as well put them back together on a whim.
    True but look at what it took for him to take them back... MVP being out and him losing the title.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    True but look at what it took for him to take them back... MVP being out and him losing the title.
    but there was nothing said about it. they just had Alexander, and Benjamin show up with hurt business shirts and were to assume they are just back together. Somethings wrong with the writing. Or its something Vince changed last minute and just threw out there. It doesnt make alot of sense.

    What I think is happening is they are pairing main event guys with tag teams. Big E back with new day, Lashley back with Hurt Business, Drew with the Viking Warriors/Experience or whatever they are called.

    Looks like they want a bunch of factions like AEW has.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Looks like they want a bunch of factions like AEW has.
    Problem is, there are only two factions worth a damn in AEW: Bullet Club, oops I mean "The Elite" and Inner Circle. Every other faction else sucks. I hope we get that feud in 2022.

    New Day .v. The Hurt Business, should feel bigger than it is. It should have been 2021's version of Shield/Wyatt Family(or DX/Hart Foundation). But it feels like a throwaway feud until they get to a New Day/Bloodline feud or maybe a Hurt Business .v. Bloodline feud. I don't expect the Hurt Business reunion to last long, tbh.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •