Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The worst segment in WWE history

I can not explain the embarrassment i felt watching for the first time in a while. The Alexa/Shayna segment was so bad.......

They should for fun sakes just release Shayna too so the last we ever see of her in WWE is her screaming in the dark to a doll.

I hope when the fans come back that they **** all over this until they just end it.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

lol it def wasnt... vinces son/john cena and the fiend at mania and so very many others tbh are far worse.

Remember young and henry giving birth to a hand or Dr Heiney?

i wish they would get rid of shayna and the big girl as well tbh

The Anonymous Raw general manager.....
    The Cole Mine
    Katie Vick
    Making Trish bark like a dog
    The Kiss My *** club
    VKM vs God

Just to name a few and I can easily keep going.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

The Boogeyman eating the mole or whatever it was off Jillian Hall face
    Trump vs Rosie
    Roman Reigns going full on looney toones and saying Sufferin Succotash
    JR and Michael Cole having a rap battle
    Warrior vs Hogan(WCW its owned by WWE now so it counts)
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    The Anonymous Raw general manager.....
    The Cole Mine
    Katie Vick
    Making Trish bark like a dog
    The Kiss My *** club
    VKM vs God

Just to name a few and I can easily keep going.
    Katie Vick was amazing same with the kids my *** club and Vince vs god. I wish they still do stuff like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Katie Vick was amazing same with the kids my *** club and Vince vs god. I wish they still do stuff like this

Triple H raping a fake corpse was awesome? We have very different opinions lmao

The worst segment in WWE history

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Triple H raping a fake corpse was awesome? We have very different opinions lmao
    Itís one of the best things triple h ever did. Whatís that Katie you want me to get in the coffin with you? I laugh out loud at this stuff. Is it good? No but itís so bad itís funny.

Itís one of the best things triple h ever did. Whatís that Katie you want me to get in the coffin with you? I laugh out loud at this stuff. Is it good? No but itís so bad itís funny.

Everyone has what they are into. We'll agree to disagree

You guys have some great memories I can't even remember half the stuff I did a year ago.

Vince to Gronk

You may like that angle, but HHH has always maintain his embarrassment about Katie Vick to this day. And I agree, to me it crossed a line. Stone Cold's crucifixion, scsa/flying bryan "gun" incident and basically anytime old man Vince hit on any of his younger female performers. WWE has way to many cross the line/embarrassing segments.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    You may like that angle, but HHH has always maintain his embarrassment about Katie Vick to this day. And I agree, to me it crossed a line. Stone Cold's crucifixion, scsa/flying bryan "gun" incident and basically anytime old man Vince hit on any of his younger female performers. WWE has way to many cross the line/embarrassing segments.
    I liked all of these. Far more entertaining then anything theyíve done in the last ten years

I liked all of these. Far more entertaining then anything theyíve done in the last ten years

You really like see Old Man Vince hitting on female performers that are as young, or in same cases youger, than his own daughter? Really? I don't know if that or Vince forcing dudes into his butthole, was creepier, either way both creep the crappped out me.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You guys have some great memories I can't even remember half the stuff I did a year ago.
    same

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL