Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,472

    The worst segment in WWE history

    I can not explain the embarrassment i felt watching for the first time in a while. The Alexa/Shayna segment was so bad.......

    They should for fun sakes just release Shayna too so the last we ever see of her in WWE is her screaming in the dark to a doll.

    I hope when the fans come back that they **** all over this until they just end it.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

    2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,869
    lol it def wasnt... vinces son/john cena and the fiend at mania and so very many others tbh are far worse.

    Remember young and henry giving birth to a hand or Dr Heiney?


    i wish they would get rid of shayna and the big girl as well tbh

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,573
    The Anonymous Raw general manager.....
    The Cole Mine
    Katie Vick
    Making Trish bark like a dog
    The Kiss My *** club
    VKM vs God

    Just to name a few and I can easily keep going.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,573
    The Boogeyman eating the mole or whatever it was off Jillian Hall face
    Trump vs Rosie
    Roman Reigns going full on looney toones and saying Sufferin Succotash
    JR and Michael Cole having a rap battle
    Warrior vs Hogan(WCW its owned by WWE now so it counts)
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    The Anonymous Raw general manager.....
    The Cole Mine
    Katie Vick
    Making Trish bark like a dog
    The Kiss My *** club
    VKM vs God

    Just to name a few and I can easily keep going.
    Katie Vick was amazing same with the kids my *** club and Vince vs god. I wish they still do stuff like this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Katie Vick was amazing same with the kids my *** club and Vince vs god. I wish they still do stuff like this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Triple H raping a fake corpse was awesome? We have very different opinions lmao
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,909

    The worst segment in WWE history

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Triple H raping a fake corpse was awesome? We have very different opinions lmao
    Itís one of the best things triple h ever did. Whatís that Katie you want me to get in the coffin with you? I laugh out loud at this stuff. Is it good? No but itís so bad itís funny.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Itís one of the best things triple h ever did. Whatís that Katie you want me to get in the coffin with you? I laugh out loud at this stuff. Is it good? No but itís so bad itís funny.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone has what they are into. We'll agree to disagree
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,057
    You guys have some great memories I can't even remember half the stuff I did a year ago.


    Vince to Gronk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Itís one of the best things triple h ever did. Whatís that Katie you want me to get in the coffin with you? I laugh out loud at this stuff. Is it good? No but itís so bad itís funny.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You may like that angle, but HHH has always maintain his embarrassment about Katie Vick to this day. And I agree, to me it crossed a line. Stone Cold's crucifixion, scsa/flying bryan "gun" incident and basically anytime old man Vince hit on any of his younger female performers. WWE has way to many cross the line/embarrassing segments.
    Screw sabermetics.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    You may like that angle, but HHH has always maintain his embarrassment about Katie Vick to this day. And I agree, to me it crossed a line. Stone Cold's crucifixion, scsa/flying bryan "gun" incident and basically anytime old man Vince hit on any of his younger female performers. WWE has way to many cross the line/embarrassing segments.
    I liked all of these. Far more entertaining then anything theyíve done in the last ten years


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I liked all of these. Far more entertaining then anything theyíve done in the last ten years


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You really like see Old Man Vince hitting on female performers that are as young, or in same cases youger, than his own daughter? Really? I don't know if that or Vince forcing dudes into his butthole, was creepier, either way both creep the crappped out me.
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    7,108
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You guys have some great memories I can't even remember half the stuff I did a year ago.
    same

    #FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •