Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yea too bad.

I coulda seen them costing Brock the title but Brock wins the RR and challenges Reigns.

Then you can make it interesting with Lashley defending at Elimination chamber (Lashley, Big E, KO, Seth, Omos, AJ). You have a chance to make Omos look like a monster in there (even though he's probably a bust). Can complete face turns for Lashley and AJ. Then you can plan WM from there.
    I dont think they are doing the elimination chamber this year. They don't have any events listed before mania, and the rumor is the only one in consideration is another Saudi event next month.

Are the WWE writers so awful they can't get Elias back?

He best be in the Rumble
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I dont think they are doing the elimination chamber this year. They don't have any events listed before mania, and the rumor is the only one in consideration is another Saudi event next month.
    Too bad. That was my favourite gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

He best be in the Rumble
    They're probably saving him for the rumble. I can imagine the pop when he goes #1.

I don't know if they can have Lashley beat Brock now. Brock appeared on SD last week and told Roman they should do a title vs title match. I don't think they can back out on that now. And with Romans character, he should want both belts, so it wouldn't make sense for him to cost Brock the WWE title.
    I don't think they do the title vs title because what happens if they do? If Brock wins, you have no belts on either show for months. If Roman wins, that pretty much buries the entire roster. Obviously he would relinquish the WWE title but its probably better that he is beaten for his universal title.

I was certain Drew was going to be the guy who took the belt from Roman but now with him being injured and not knowing the extent of the problem with his neck, that might not happen anytime soon. I would love to see Big E win the Rumble and take the title from Reigns but I doubt highly WWE would do that. The Saudi show is an interesting wrinkle. They obviously want a marquee match so maybe Lashley loses at the Royal Rumble. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

He best be in the Rumble
    I read somewhere that WWE, ie Vince, wants him to shave his beard because he is getting a complete character change. Part of the reason for the complete change is that if kept the beard, he would look to much like Macho Man Randy Savage or some nonsense like that.

Quite frankly, I am surprise WWE has not released Elias.
    Screw sabermetics.

From day 1 the looks of Elias screamed Macho Man. It's unfortunate that WWE did at least provide the flying elbow to Elias.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Too bad. That was my favourite gimmick.
    Actually it sounds like they might actually do it in Saudi.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't think they do the title vs title because what happens if they do? If Brock wins, you have no belts on either show for months. If Roman wins, that pretty much buries the entire roster. Obviously he would relinquish the WWE title but its probably better that he is beaten for his universal title.

I was certain Drew was going to be the guy who took the belt from Roman but now with him being injured and not knowing the extent of the problem with his neck, that might not happen anytime soon. I would love to see Big E win the Rumble and take the title from Reigns but I doubt highly WWE would do that. The Saudi show is an interesting wrinkle. They obviously want a marquee match so maybe Lashley loses at the Royal Rumble. I don't know.
    Yeah, I don't think they will either. That is why it was surprising they had Brock mention it on tv. Vince never wants to advertise something that can't deliver on. I don't see a point of merging the belts and roster. It would make the shows better, but I don't think they care all that much.

I would actually like to see Styles win the rumble. He should be put in the title picture again and I doubt he is going to wrestle much longer.

what was up with Charlotte's makeup and outfit friday night? not kidding when I first caught a glimpse I thought she was a drag queen.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    what was up with Charlotte's makeup and outfit friday night? not kidding when I first caught a glimpse I thought she was a drag queen.
    Thought? I’ve heard rumors about her “gender” in the past just saying. May have to change her name to Charlie Flair.
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-16-2022 at 01:48 AM.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Only hookers wear what Charlotte wore.

------------

It's a shame it fell through but I rather have seen Lita in a program against Britt Baker (who is a lot more interesting of a character than Charlotte) instead of being buried by Charlotte.
    Screw sabermetics.

Ali asked for his release. I am surprised they didn't release before. I don't mind Ali, but they really don't use him anyway.

Ali asked for his release. I am surprised they didn't release before. I don't mind Ali, but they really don't use him anyway.
    It amazes me they can't find a spot for Ali. Dude is good on the mic, great in the ring, etc. That's a wasted talent right there. Meanwhile they'll keep pushing guys like Omos just because he's big.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It amazes me they can't find a spot for Ali. Dude is good on the mic, great in the ring, etc. That's a wasted talent right there. Meanwhile they'll keep pushing guys like Omos just because he's big.
    gotta have on screen time for guys like mysterio son etc who are ****ing useless is why lol... as far as omos i am surprised styles legit didnt ask out for having to partner with him for so long. Now vince is putting him against 5 foot 2 no name guys and he is getting boo.... nobody cares about this dude lol

the worst thing you can do in todays wwe world is put a big guy against a little no named guy because the fans will boo it or not giving a **** about it every time... this isnt the 80s/90s
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; Yesterday at 09:03 PM.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast