Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    They do tons right.
    Sure. They do a ton of things wrong as well, and this would have been one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I cannot believe I am going to say this but..........I am really enjoying this version of Brock Lesnar.
    Brock can be super entertaining. The problem is he's not at enough shows and he holds a title far too frequently. This might be the one time he comes back where he doesn't win a belt in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Sure. They do a ton of things wrong as well, and this would have been one of them.
    Yep, especially on Raw. My god MNR is a terrible show most weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    And when they made him Champion it was the correct move.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Gotta be a Heyman groin shot to Lesnar to allow Roman to retain, right?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Brock can be super entertaining. The problem is he's not at enough shows and he holds a title far too frequently. This might be the one time he comes back where he doesn't win a belt in forever.
    He was never "super entertaining" as that seek and destroyed character. People got tired of John Cena being "the company man", well I got tired off seek and destroy Brock Lesnar. Even SCSA sometimes was allowed to show off his personality more as a heel than as a face. If this current Brock gets to continue, his character can become really fleshed out and more well-rounded. I mean, he can still be "seek and destroy" Brock Lesnar but that does not mean he has to only be that version of the character.
    Screw sabermetics.

sigh another stupid suspension angle for brock incoming. If I were WWE i would have made the usos/roman beat the crap out of brock with chairs etc and put him out with an injury... it makes roman seem more dominant and makes brock look more human as a face.... coming back for the rumble would have exploded the place

Wish it didnt come at Balors expense but pretty happy with Woods winning.

I hope they use this as a way to go with his Prince Balor heel persona though (since he didnt become king).

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sigh another stupid suspension angle for brock incoming. If I were WWE i would have made the usos/roman beat the crap out of brock with chairs etc and put him out with an injury... it makes roman seem more dominant and makes brock look more human as a face.... coming back for the rumble would have exploded the place
    Yep, can't believe they are doing that again. I don't know why they brought Brock back already anyway. I know they did it to counter the Punk signing, but it was dumb. My guess is he comes back at the rumble and wins it.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/th...-wwe-contract/

Who knew that giving Charlotte everything would make her an insufferable *****?

Someone apparently found this after years of believing it was lost footage. Pretty cool.

haha, I just watched that last night. I stumbled on it by accident. If I remember right, Bret helped train him and Christian right before he left WWE. They weren't sure what to do when the Montreal screwjob happened, and he told them they were better off staying in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/th...-wwe-contract/

Who knew that giving Charlotte everything would make her an insufferable *****?
    add this to the raw incident a while back between her and Nia Jax where it looked like they started no selling and shoot fighting each other.

That's pretty cool.

Wonder if they ever talked about that when they crossed paths.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    add this to the raw incident a while back between her and Nia Jax where it looked like they started no selling and shoot fighting each other.
    Yep and there are plenty of reports that people don't like her backstage either. No doubting how good she is on the mic or in the ring (although I do think her in ring skills are overrated) but that's what happens when you put someone on such a pedestal. And no one can say its not because of the Flair last name. It is. Same with HHH when he had that reign of terror in the early 2000s. He was a great heel but what kept him in that position and as champ for so long was his marriage to Stephanie.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast