Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Glad Bobby won. He'll probably lose at WM but wish he kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Glad Bobby won. He'll probably lose at WM but wish he kept it.
    I hope he keeps it too. I want to see Lesnar and Lashley.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I hope he keeps it too. I want to see Lesnar and Lashley.
    That match doesnt need a title probably. Would make it easy way to transition the belt back to Brock if they go that route though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    That match doesnt need a title probably. Would make it easy way to transition the belt back to Brock if they go that route though.
    I don't want to see Brock hold the title anymore either lol. It probably won't make it that far. Drew will probably win it back before then, although if there is a time for a decently lengthy title run for Bobby Lashley, its now.

Would like to see an extended run but no way Drew doesnt get it at WM. If he loses at WM, then Lashley moves on to the next feud so no chance that Drew gets is back (unless it goes a different way).

Lashley vs Brock at summerslam seems like a decent timeframe though.

As I predicted, the match for WrestleMania is Charlotte against Asuka for the Raw women's title and we know who is going over.
    Of course Asuka should go over on Charlotte at WM but unfortunately WWE will kowtow to Ric and put his daughter over AGAIN rather she needs it or not.

----------------

Glad Bobby won but I rather he won it at WM. I was expecting a Brock Lesnar beatdown to end the show tonight.
    Screw sabermetics.

Iím happy for Bobby too. He deserves a title run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so are they setting up a Strowman vs Shane match for Mania?

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/...rs-a-chance%2F

Peyton Royce's mom is even tired of Charlotte getting so many title matches.

Yeah, I don't see any way Charlotte doesn't get it back at mania. #13.

The more I think about it the more I am annoyed that Bobby Lashley won the title against a schmuck at a throwaway Raw before Fastlane instead of winning the title against somebody like Sheamus/Drew/Orton/Brock/Braun at WM. The WWE prides themselves on having "Wreslemania Moments" and Bobby winning the title at WM would have been an ALL TIME moment if done right. Vince can't get out of his own way, can he?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The more I think about it the more I am annoyed that Bobby Lashley won the title against a schmuck at a throwaway Raw before Fastlane instead of winning the title against somebody like Sheamus/Drew/Orton/Brock/Braun at WM. The WWE prides themselves on having "Wreslemania Moments" and Bobby winning the title at WM would have been an ALL TIME moment if done right. Vince can't get out of his own way, can he?
    You're lucky Vince put the title on Lashley period. It only took till 2019 to put the WWE title on an African American wrestler. Not trying to make it a race issue but that's just the reality.

The whole MITB thing was ****ed up the minute Otis won it. All that for Miz to win it away from Otis because he had no business holding it. It would have been fine if they gave the Miz the title if they wouldn't have booked him so poorly the last year. He took the chicken **** heel thing to another level.

I think Vince wants to coronate Drew in front of a live audience at WrestleMania. I mean whatever. The only other possibilities are Lashley keeping it or Brock coming back and winning it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-02-2021 at 11:05 PM.

You're lucky Vince put the title on Lashley period. It only took till 2019 to put the WWE title on an African American wrestler. Not trying to make it a race issue but that's just the reality.

The whole MITB thing was ****ed up the minute Otis won it. All that for Miz to win it away from Otis because he had no business holding it. It would have been fine if they gave the Miz the title if they wouldn't have booked him so poorly the last year. He took the chicken **** heel thing to another level.

I think Vince wants to coronate Drew in front of a live audience at WrestleMania. I mean whatever. The only other possibilities are Lashley keeping it or Brock coming back and winning it.
    I get that but he had a potential "all time Wrestlemania moment" in his hands and hit fvcks it up again.
    Screw sabermetics.

I don't think they messed it up. Bobby is just a body builder to me. Not a great wrestler and definitely no mic skills. It will be interesting to see how quickly he loses that title.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I get that but he had a potential "all time Wrestlemania moment" in his hands and hit fvcks it up again.
    How is Bobby winning an "all-time great Wrestlemania" moment? I like him he is one of the best powerhouses of all-time but he probably doesn't crack the top 50 all-time. Do I think he should've won it on a PPV 1000% in normal times. But right now with COVID and having no fans in the seats they needed something to draw eyes on the TV screens and get ratings back up which this did ( I don't know for a fact haven't seen the rating). Was Mark Henry an all-time WM moment? Christian? He is on the same level of those guys.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast