Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Honestly canít remember if Iíve commented before... but Iíll go on the record of saying I donít like the fit for MIL. Holiday is a nice player. Once he settles into a 3rd scorer role, where he belongs on a good team, his volume scoring will dip from 20ish to about 16-17 and then he wonít look as impressive. He doesnít space the floor particularly well. Heís just not the type of guy I think they should have went all in for like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Honestly canít remember if Iíve commented before... but Iíll go on the record of saying I donít like the fit for MIL. Holiday is a nice player. Once he settles into a 3rd scorer role, where he belongs on a good team, his volume scoring will dip from 20ish to about 16-17 and then he wonít look as impressive. He doesnít space the floor particularly well. Heís just not the type of guy I think they should have went all in for like this.
    I kind of agree, which is funny because when he was being shopped around I was saying theres practically no team he wouldn't fit in with. Might be wrong here but I dont think Milwaukee was in the right to go all in on the player that wasn't good enough to keep Davis interested then again, he was a Robbin there. Lack of spacing is something they could handle with Bledsoe so even a moderate uptick should theoretically help Giannis.
    Last edited by Chronz; 11-27-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That's why I rank them 3rd and serious considering 4th in the East without Bogi to shore up the outside scoring.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    That's why I rank them 3rd and serious considering 4th in the East without Bogi to shore up the outside scoring.

Curious to what your standings look like. I think thats wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Curious to what your standings look like. I think thats wishful thinking
    It's in the predicting East West standing thread last 2 pages I think (don't know how to share post links on this thing [emoji1744])

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112