Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    I've always had a hard-on for Jrue Holiday. It was a risky trade and I think it's obviously paid off.

What I don't understand, and perhaps someone can explain this to me... why didn't the Bucks just pay Malcolm Brogdon? I think Brogdon is fairly similar to Jrue, albeit a lesser defender, but he is younger and makes more sense to have held onto him than let him go.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I've always had a hard-on for Jrue Holiday. It was a risky trade and I think it's obviously paid off.

What I don't understand, and perhaps someone can explain this to me... why didn't the Bucks just pay Malcolm Brogdon? I think Brogdon is fairly similar to Jrue, albeit a lesser defender, but he is younger and makes more sense to have held onto him than let him go.
    He probably wanted to leave? Or maybe they didnít realize how much they would miss Brogdon which later signalled going after Jrue

Either way Jrue now that he's a champion and has won a title in Milwaukee, oh he definitely goin to stay there now for the rest of his career guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He probably wanted to leave? Or maybe they didnít realize how much they would miss Brogdon which later signalled going after Jrue
    There was a rumor around mid season that year already that one of the upcoming FAs didn't want to come back. Alot of folks thought it was Bledsoe or Middleton, but Bledsoe signed mid year and Midds the day he could sign that max. So I think it was pretty obvious that report referred to Brogdon. He is better than Bledsoe, but he was a 3rd at best, sometimes 4th peice in Milwaukee and I think he thought he was better than a #3 guy. I'd argue he isn't, but I think he wanted an opportunity to get a higher usage.

Was still probably a mistake not to bring him back, but he might have turned into a problem if he was back.

Seems worth it now.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Seems worth it now.
    Oh most definitely

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    There was a rumor around mid season that year already that one of the upcoming FAs didn't want to come back. Alot of folks thought it was Bledsoe or Middleton, but Bledsoe signed mid year and Midds the day he could sign that max. So I think it was pretty obvious that report referred to Brogdon. He is better than Bledsoe, but he was a 3rd at best, sometimes 4th peice in Milwaukee and I think he thought he was better than a #3 guy. I'd argue he isn't, but I think he wanted an opportunity to get a higher usage.

Was still probably a mistake not to bring him back, but he might have turned into a problem if he was back.
    Also Brogdon said he was a PG. Bit slow plodder though. Also had to be wide open like 7 feet or more to even attempt a three pointer. Also always had some random injury also bit older coming out of college.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415