Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hassan Whiteside...Where will he end up

Despite a negative persona, hes was a plus player for the Blazers last year. With a 25 PER and led the league in blocked shots. In an era where stretching the floor and hitting 3s it s coveted and he does neither, where do you see him landing?

With this guy. He's a vet min player at best.

It a shame his personality had made people pass on him. Went from a feel good story, to now a guy where teams seems scared of taking him on. I think he would have made Portland a much bigger threat if he was the first big off the bench role, but I guess he's either overpricing himself/attitude is too frustrating.

As NBA all the Way said, probably will have to sign a vet min deal. Maybe try to repair his reputation as more of a team player/less of a team distraction, similar to what Dwight did this year in LA.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    It a shame his personality had made people pass on him. Went from a feel good story, to now a guy where teams seems scared of taking him on. I think he would have made Portland a much bigger threat if he was the first big off the bench role, but I guess he's either overpricing himself/attitude is too frustrating.

As NBA all the Way said, probably will have to sign a vet min deal. Maybe try to repair his reputation as more of a team player/less of a team distraction, similar to what Dwight did this year in LA.
    D12 the past 2 seasons is a good comp. Cousins just signed a non-guaranteed vet min with the Rockets as well.

Celtics shoulda signed him

The answer is... Back to the Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post

He went from a player no one wanted to touch, to a feel good story, to justifying why no team wanted him. He's got all the skills to be exceptional but can't manage to avoid being a detriment.

Centers who don't facilitate the offense are devalued.