Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Jrue traded to Milwaukee

Bledsoe, Hill and draft compensation to NOP.

Per Shams on Twitter

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    New Orleans also receives two future draft pick swaps from Milwaukee, along with three firsts, sources said.
    Damn, thatís a lot for Jrue.

Huge move for Milwaukee. Love this for them and their chances to keep Giannis long-term. That's a lot of money invested in Middleton and Jrue, though, for two guys who probably aren't top 25-30 players in this league. But it feels like those guys are a good fit with Giannis and could be worth that money playing with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Dang New Orleans got 3 firsts as well. New Orleans won this trade by far

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Dang New Orleans got 3 firsts as well. New Orleans won this trade by far
    3 firsts and two pick swaps. Griffin continues to rape teams for his star players.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Crazy...

But the Bucks were desperate. That Giannis was smiling ear to ear when his friend asked him, are you joining the HEAT.

lol

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Huge move for Milwaukee. Love this for them and their chances to keep Giannis long-term. That's a lot of money invested in Middleton and Jrue, though, for two guys who probably aren't top 25-30 players in this league. But it feels like those guys are a good fit with Giannis and could be worth that money playing with one another.
    Makes sense but I still believe that Giannis is gone. KD & Kyrie will just be too much for them to overcome. If the Bucks can get a pure scorer, then yeah, anything is possible.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I loved having Jrue, he is a great baller and a good dude, but man that is a haul.
    For a guy on the last year of his deal, damn man.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

I had a feeling the Bucks would offer up a Clipper offer for someone. Think they got the right guy. It's gonna get UGLY if they lose Giannis though.

3 firsts and two pick swaps, + Bledso & Hill. For a 1 year rental of Jrue.

Its an all in move! If they win the title and retain Giannis & Jrue then its worth it. If they come up short and lose both guys theyre screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I loved having Jrue, he is a great baller and a good dude, but man that is a haul.
    This!

Do you think he extends immediately? If so, they win. If he waits to see what Giannis does (and either dips or forces an overpay) then this was possibly the stupidest trade ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Bledso and Hill basically replace jrue but now you get back a **** ton of picks. And if Giannis leaves, those future picks can become lottery picks. I wonder what protection they have on em

The thing I love about this trade: it sets the market for Harden. If Jrue is worth that, what is Harden worth?

The thing I love about this trade: it sets the market for Harden. If Jrue is worth that, what is Harden worth?
    Jrue isnít worth that tho. Massive overpay.

14 ****in picks lol

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast