Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Honestly canít remember if Iíve commented before... but Iíll go on the record of saying I donít like the fit for MIL. Holiday is a nice player. Once he settles into a 3rd scorer role, where he belongs on a good team, his volume scoring will dip from 20ish to about 16-17 and then he wonít look as impressive. He doesnít space the floor particularly well. Heís just not the type of guy I think they should have went all in for like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Honestly canít remember if Iíve commented before... but Iíll go on the record of saying I donít like the fit for MIL. Holiday is a nice player. Once he settles into a 3rd scorer role, where he belongs on a good team, his volume scoring will dip from 20ish to about 16-17 and then he wonít look as impressive. He doesnít space the floor particularly well. Heís just not the type of guy I think they should have went all in for like this.
    I kind of agree, which is funny because when he was being shopped around I was saying theres practically no team he wouldn't fit in with. Might be wrong here but I dont think Milwaukee was in the right to go all in on the player that wasn't good enough to keep Davis interested then again, he was a Robbin there. Lack of spacing is something they could handle with Bledsoe so even a moderate uptick should theoretically help Giannis.
    Last edited by Chronz; 11-27-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That's why I rank them 3rd and serious considering 4th in the East without Bogi to shore up the outside scoring.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    That's why I rank them 3rd and serious considering 4th in the East without Bogi to shore up the outside scoring.

Curious to what your standings look like. I think thats wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Curious to what your standings look like. I think thats wishful thinking
    It's in the predicting East West standing thread last 2 pages I think (don't know how to share post links on this thing [emoji1744])

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Portis is going to be the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Told ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I liked Portis when he was with Chicago. He has probably the most intense glare in sports. You do not want to square up with Bobby. That said, he would score, usually efficiently, but he wouldn't contribute much else. Happy for him though.

Holiday gets that bonus money as well for Championship victory. Bucks are in the luxury tax for next season.

Steep price. Lets see if it pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Steep price. Lets see if it pays off.
    I think it already did lol this is this team's peak if the Nets can stay healthy and 76ers can offload Ben. Otherwise the only thing standing in the Bucks way of another title shot is a remotivated/retooled Heat and/or Celtics team maybe but they were of little resistance this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think it already did lol this is this team's peak if the Nets can stay healthy and 76ers can offload Ben. Otherwise the only thing standing in the Bucks way of another title shot is a remotivated/retooled Heat and/or Celtics team maybe but they were of little resistance this season.
    I think if Milwaukee's plan is just recycle this same exact team minus Portis (who will at least get MLE offers), and a rehabilitated Divicenzo, they have a weak likelihood to repeat.

Other teams are going to get better/healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I think if Milwaukee's plan is just recycle this same exact team minus Portis (who will at least get MLE offers), and a rehabilitated Divicenzo, they have a weak likelihood to repeat.

Agreed, the Nets could beat this team if healthy, no doubt in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Agreed, the Nets could beat this team if healthy, no doubt in my mind.
    Will they be though? And can those 3 head cases actually make it work and survive adversity? Championships aren't win on paper. Ask the Clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

I was going to comment last night that I assumed Portis was on an expiring and thatís why he played so well but looked it up and he was in the middle of a two year MLE of something. Just checked, this second year coming up is a player option. That explains it. Someoneís going to get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Will they be though? And can those 3 head cases actually make it work and survive adversity? Championships aren't win on paper. Ask the Clippers.
    I doubt the Nets can stay healthy.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast