Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 170
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,382
    Never considered Adams to NO, assumed they would be ready to roll with Hayes or would want a stretch 5 like Baynes to help clear space for Zion. Gut feeling is him, Bledsoe, Hill, JJ will all be on the move at the deadline.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,592
    With the expansion of the trade and the inclusion of the Pelicans and a possible 4th team. To me, Bucks gotta come away with another starting G in this deal, to couple with Jrue. Connaughton and DiVincenzo aren't good enough.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,592
    Starting to get a little more details out of it.


  4. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,369

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,382
    I think they would still be favorites. In a better FA year (assuming some of those deals at 1 year) they have the potential to have big cap space with only Brook and Middleton on the books.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,594
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Portis is going to be the man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,594
    I love this Adams move to NO. Maybe it will get them to get some stops and I donít think the spacing will hinder Zion. He finishes regardless of traffic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,382
    Ummm....


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,386
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Never considered Adams to NO, assumed they would be ready to roll with Hayes or would want a stretch 5 like Baynes to help clear space for Zion. Gut feeling is him, Bledsoe, Hill, JJ will all be on the move at the deadline.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Pelicans best play last year came with Zion next to Derrick Favors. Adams should be an upgrade in some of the same things.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    34,386
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ummm....

    With the amount of people like us on this board who make up all sort of outlandish trade mechanisms that are just barely legal, it's executable for teams to miss this stuff. IM HERE FOR HIRE


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,369
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ummm....

    And people cry about market size, but teams make these blunders.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,382
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    With the amount of people like us on this board who make up all sort of outlandish trade mechanisms that are just barely legal, it's executable for teams to miss this stuff. IM HERE FOR HIRE
    Like messing up basic stuff is just absurd. Although one spot I disagree with the tweet chain is that itís ownerships fault and not the GMs. Itís all the GM. That was inexcusable to not know the CBA properly to know what order to do certain transactions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,592
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Like messing up basic stuff is just absurd. Although one spot I disagree with the tweet chain is that itís ownerships fault and not the GMs. Itís all the GM. That was inexcusable to not know the CBA properly to know what order to do certain transactions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While I agree with this, I think his new deal now makes it where he could slot into a new deal for Bogdanavic.

    There's no way the 6 month restriction applies this season. If they knocked the 60 day aggregate down to 19 days, I assume that 6 months becomes like 50 days.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,382
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    While I agree with this, I think his new deal now makes it where he could slot into a new deal for Bogdanavic.

    There's no way the 6 month restriction applies this season. If they knocked the 60 day aggregate down to 19 days, I assume that 6 months becomes like 50 days.
    I mean....normally I would agree but this is two years in a row this GM has screwed up simple transactions. I doubt he has that much foresight to be thinking of that.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,592
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean....normally I would agree but this is two years in a row this GM has screwed up simple transactions. I doubt he has that much foresight to be thinking of that.
    Needs to hire a grad student to be his cap expert.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •