Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Never considered Adams to NO, assumed they would be ready to roll with Hayes or would want a stretch 5 like Baynes to help clear space for Zion. Gut feeling is him, Bledsoe, Hill, JJ will all be on the move at the deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the expansion of the trade and the inclusion of the Pelicans and a possible 4th team. To me, Bucks gotta come away with another starting G in this deal, to couple with Jrue. Connaughton and DiVincenzo aren't good enough.

Starting to get a little more details out of it.

I think they would still be favorites. In a better FA year (assuming some of those deals at 1 year) they have the potential to have big cap space with only Brook and Middleton on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Portis is going to be the man

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I love this Adams move to NO. Maybe it will get them to get some stops and I donít think the spacing will hinder Zion. He finishes regardless of traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ummm....

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Never considered Adams to NO, assumed they would be ready to roll with Hayes or would want a stretch 5 like Baynes to help clear space for Zion. Gut feeling is him, Bledsoe, Hill, JJ will all be on the move at the deadline.

The Pelicans best play last year came with Zion next to Derrick Favors. Adams should be an upgrade in some of the same things.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Ummm....

With the amount of people like us on this board who make up all sort of outlandish trade mechanisms that are just barely legal, it's executable for teams to miss this stuff. IM HERE FOR HIRE

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Ummm....

And people cry about market size, but teams make these blunders.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    With the amount of people like us on this board who make up all sort of outlandish trade mechanisms that are just barely legal, it's executable for teams to miss this stuff. IM HERE FOR HIRE
    Like messing up basic stuff is just absurd. Although one spot I disagree with the tweet chain is that itís ownerships fault and not the GMs. Itís all the GM. That was inexcusable to not know the CBA properly to know what order to do certain transactions.

Like messing up basic stuff is just absurd. Although one spot I disagree with the tweet chain is that itís ownerships fault and not the GMs. Itís all the GM. That was inexcusable to not know the CBA properly to know what order to do certain transactions.

While I agree with this, I think his new deal now makes it where he could slot into a new deal for Bogdanavic.

There's no way the 6 month restriction applies this season. If they knocked the 60 day aggregate down to 19 days, I assume that 6 months becomes like 50 days.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    While I agree with this, I think his new deal now makes it where he could slot into a new deal for Bogdanavic.

There's no way the 6 month restriction applies this season. If they knocked the 60 day aggregate down to 19 days, I assume that 6 months becomes like 50 days.
    I mean....normally I would agree but this is two years in a row this GM has screwed up simple transactions. I doubt he has that much foresight to be thinking of that.

I mean....normally I would agree but this is two years in a row this GM has screwed up simple transactions. I doubt he has that much foresight to be thinking of that.
    Needs to hire a grad student to be his cap expert.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast