Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Go Pack !

mvs and not hanging on to the ball

s**t. Come on man

say it aint so... defense stinks/mvs cant hold onto the ball.... its like constantly watching the same thing over and over and just thinking it will fix itself and change.

Im so done with MVS. Hes been nothing but wasted potential.

Guess we deserved that one. Horrible 2nd half by entire team

I really hope Rodgers demands a trade in the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    I really hope Rodgers demands a trade in the offseason
    at this point i wouldnt even be mad

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    at this point i wouldnt even be mad
    Imagine how many superbowls he'd win if he got traded to the Niners?

Doesn't ****ing matter. It never ****ing does. Packers are going to win between 10 and 13 games. The offense will at times look dominant and at other times will inexplicably disappear for long stretches. The defense will consistently get gashed and only look good when we can force turnovers or make big plays like sacks and penalties. We'll most likely win the division. If we don't get a bye, we'll win 1, maybe 2 playoff games. If we get a bye, we lose right away or win 1 game. When we lose in the playoffs it's either going to be a soul crushing meltdown at the end or we'll get absolutely crushed and embarrassed.

There, I just described to you virtually every packers season since we won the super bowl. Would be nice if something changed for once but it never does.

it feels like what manning went through with the colts except he was loaded on offense always.... the 2 times he had a defense he won a superbowl lol.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Doesn't ****ing matter. It never ****ing does. Packers are going to win between 10 and 13 games. The offense will at times look dominant and at other times will inexplicably disappear for long stretches. The defense will consistently get gashed and only look good when we can force turnovers or make big plays like sacks and penalties. We'll most likely win the division. If we don't get a bye, we'll win 1, maybe 2 playoff games. If we get a bye, we lose right away or win 1 game. When we lose in the playoffs it's either going to be a soul crushing meltdown at the end or we'll get absolutely crushed and embarrassed.

There, I just described to you virtually every packers season since we won the super bowl. Would be nice if something changed for once but it never does.
    i saw high lights from the game. Green Bay made it close. they fought hard. they win if they have a better defense. i do not understand many things. being satisfied with a D unit that cannot get pressure nor make stops is the new Green Bay model. after the Pittman TD and Aikman's commentary on it i was thinking Petine should be fired in mid season. Gute shoulders significant blame especially with how thick this draft was with D lineman (and WRs too) and his refusal to draft any early or at all.

Thing that frustrates me about our defense is we aren't good enough to sit back and dominate teams. To play the style of defense we play, you need dominant players almost across the board. We don't have that.

We need to get aggressive and try to force the issue. We hemmorage points no matter what, so who cares if it's 3 plays or 14 plays. This bend but don't break crap only works if youre great at forcing turnovers or you're just a great defense. Every time it's 1st and 20, we give up 10+ yards. Every time it's 2nd and more than 10, we allow it to get to 3rd and less than 5. It's super frustrating that we can't capitalize on that crap. Fortunately indy committed a million penalties at the end and had to punt, but that's exactly what happened at the end of this game too. Let them get into go for it on 4th range.

In all fairness, we wouldve won if the offense hadnt sleep walked through most of the 2nd half. Entire team played like the game was over at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    i saw high lights from the game. Green Bay made it close. they fought hard. they win if they have a better defense. i do not understand many things. being satisfied with a D unit that cannot get pressure nor make stops is the new Green Bay model. after the Pittman TD and Aikman's commentary on it i was thinking Petine should be fired in mid season. Gute shoulders significant blame especially with how thick this draft was with D lineman (and WRs too) and his refusal to draft any early or at all.

The run defense is abysmal. The contract for Bakh is ridiculous. Kirksey is better but ILBs still suck. DL jags besides Clark. Preston Smith getting put in coverage repeatedly pisses me off. The defense did force a couple turnovers. MVS is jag. Straight line speed and only gets open when AR improvises scrambles around besides go routes.

The offense stunk in 2H...also I could find a HS team to block as good as GB KR team.

Also I can understand why he gets that way, but AR if not so lasered in on Davante on the final play had Tonyan wide open for a GW TD and MVS fumble doesn't happen.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast