Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Also, the Preston Smith thing is worth mentioning. Everyone complains when we drop him into coverage. I get that, he's not a coverage guy. But he's been atrocious at everything else though too. So if he isn't getting pressure, we have to try to manufacture pressure and that means he's going to have to drop from time to time.

But PFF has him graded as a 54 on the year. According to their scale, anything 60-69 is backup level and below 60 is replaceable. For reference, Jimmy Graham grades out as a 58 last year. So by their metrics, he's been less valuable than JG last year.

Andy Herman grades out the pack on YouTube. I wouldnt call him perfect either since he's just a fan/blogger who does this stuff. But he watches every snap too and on a snap to snap basis, Smith has graded negatively. And his per snap grade is identical to the grade Herman gave Graham last year. Unfortunately we don't have enough depth to bench him too much, so we kind of have to play him and hope he figures it out. But I think part of the reason he's dropping more is because he isn't getting home on the rush either.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Youre delusional. Youre so upset about the defense that youre incapable of holsing the offense accountable for its failings. Frankly, youre an idiot and I wish youd just stop talking.
    it actually hurts being called stupid by someone with your football knowledge

but refute any of the points i made please... i will wait.

I did. Youre too stupid to understand that the offense cant stop playing after the 1st half and expect to win games. Its not difficult. Again, youre an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it actually hurts being called stupid by someone with your football knowledge

but refute any of the points i made please... i will wait.

I did. Youre too stupid to understand that the offense cant stop playing after the 1st half and expect to win games. Its not difficult. Again, youre an idiot.
    6 plays in the 3rd quarter tough guy.... hard to have any offensive out put when you dont have the ball against the top defense in the sport might i add which is something else you clearly have no clue about. Arent you the same genius that was trying to tell me to shutup after week 4 because of our record while ignoring all of our issues?????????????? yup that says it all

My god youre stupid. Its the defenseís fault the offense couldnt sustain a drive in the second half? Thats literally the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Yeah, the defense has issues. Nobody is arguing that. The offense did the defense no favors in the 2nd half. Your failure to understand this is astonishing.

6 plays in the 3rd quarter tough guy.... hard to have any offensive out put when you dont have the ball against the top defense in the sport might i add which is something else you clearly have no clue about. Arent you the same genius that was trying to tell me to shutup after week 4 because of our record while ignoring all of our issues?????????????? yup that says it all

My god youre stupid. Its the defenseís fault the offense couldnt sustain a drive in the second half? Thats literally the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Yeah, the defense has issues. Nobody is arguing that. The offense did the defense no favors in the 2nd half. Your failure to understand this is astonishing.
    lol so many insults from you constantly with no real logical opinion.... yes it is the defenses fault because they only gave the packers offense 2 possessions total in the 3rd and killed any momentum we had which again is an issue with our team... our defense allows the other team to go on long *** drives constantly because of our inability to stop the run.... momentum is actually a thing tough guy and our defense just doesnt have issues it blows and had you listened to me earlier in the season instead of just screaming but we winzzzzzz you might be a tiny bit smarter today.

was our offense perfect? far from it but when you are playing the top defense in the league and you get 2 total possessions in the the 3rd quarter goodbye offense.

7. 11-26-2020, 02:14 PM
    Reason
    fighting/insulting

8. 11-26-2020, 02:15 PM
    Reason
    response to delete post

Gentlemen lets please stop the fighting and the name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Gentlemen lets please stop the fighting and the name calling.
    understood. My bad

understood. My bad
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    thank you
    you big meanie poopy head

Also, we suck and eff Mike Pettine

also i am not a pettine guy lets be clear.... as bad as pettine is we need to put the fault further on our horrid ****ing LBs... WE DONT HAVE LBs for the 6th year in a row.
    Iím sorry I disagree with this. I think we have competent Lb but we are running schemes that has Preston smith dropping into coverage. He should never be doing that

I think the DL is bad and our schemes are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Iím sorry I disagree with this. I think we have competent Lb but we are running schemes that has Preston smith dropping into coverage. He should never be doing that

Preston Smith is awful this year. Let's not pretend it's any different. The reason his dropping is because he isn't getting any pressure.

Someone did an analysis of his sacks last year and alot of them involved him jumping the snap. With no crowds and more diverse snap counts, he's been bad. But of you look at his history, he has a history of really up and down years. He's been really down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    you big meanie poopy head

Also, we suck and eff Mike Pettine
    I will crush you with my mighty hammer

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post

You canít argue with this child. Remember, itís the defenseís fault the offense ran 6 plays in the 2
    3rd quarter. Thatís he kind of logic youíre dealing with here.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Preston Smith is awful this year. Let's not pretend it's any different. The reason his dropping is because he isn't getting any pressure.

Someone did an analysis of his sacks last year and alot of them involved him jumping the snap. With no crowds and more diverse snap counts, he's been bad. But of you look at his history, he has a history of really up and down years. He's been really down this year.
    this by alot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456