Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Green Bay Packers (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3)

Week Eleven
    vs

Sunday, November 15th at 4:25PM EST/ 3:25PM CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Phillip Rivers, QB #17 - 2,395 Yards / 11 TD 7 INT / 68.7 CMP% / 93.6 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 2,578 Yards / 26 TD 1 INT / 67.8CMP% / 116.4 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Jonathan Taylor, RB #28 - 428 Yards / 113 Carries/ 3.8 YPC / 4 TD
    Aaron Jones, RB #33 - 493 Yards / 103 Carries/ 4.8 YPC/ 5 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Zach Pascal, WR #14 - 28 Catches / 330 Yards / 2 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 61 Catches / 741 Yards / 9 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Mo Alie-Cox, TE #81 - 20 Catches / 293 Yards / 2 TD
    Robert Tonyan, TE #85 - 32 Catches / 347 Yards / 5 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

DeForest Buckner, DT #99 - 39 Tackles / 2.5 Sacks / 1PD / 1 FF
    Kingsley Keke, DE #96 - 14 Tackles / 2.0 Sacks / 1 PD / 1 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Darius Leonard, LB #53 - 60 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 2 PDs/ 1 FF
    Krys Barnes, LB #51 - 50 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 0 PD

Defensive Back

~VS~

Khari Willis, CB #37 - 54 Tackles / 0 INT / 2 PDEF / 1.0 Sack
    Adrian Amos, S #31 - 37 Tackles / 1 INT / 2 PDEF / 1.0 Sacks

Kicker

~VS~

Rodrigo Blankenship, K #3 - 19 FGM / 21 FGA / 23 XPM / 25 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 12 FGM / 12 FGA / 31 XPM / 32 XPA

Click For More Stats

It should be an interesting game. A little concerned about the WR situation. Adams sounds like a legit question mark and even though the activated Lazard, some of the comments sound like he may not be ready yet.

That being said, the colts are a weird team. The colts and packers are not alike in play style at all, but they are somewhat alike in results. I mean that as some weeks you watch the colts and think they are a legit afc threat but other weeks you watch them and they look quite bad. If both teams show up and play their A games, it could actually be a really good game. But there's definitely a chance one team brings their A/B game while the other team ***** the bed and its an awful game.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    It should be an interesting game. A little concerned about the WR situation. Adams sounds like a legit question mark and even though the activated Lazard, some of the comments sound like he may not be ready yet.

That being said, the colts are a weird team. The colts and packers are not alike in play style at all, but they are somewhat alike in results. I mean that as some weeks you watch the colts and think they are a legit afc threat but other weeks you watch them and they look quite bad. If both teams show up and play their A games, it could actually be a really good game. But there's definitely a chance one team brings their A/B game while the other team ***** the bed and its an awful game.
    I'm not sure I buy the "pitch-count" on Lazard. Jones upon coming back was supposed to be on a "pitch count" and pretty much carried the way. If Adams is out I'm sure they say he's on one but given the opponent I have doubts, he will be on anything significant if Adams isn't ago. Then again they may be super cautious with the Bears coming up.

Slight sidebar here, it's a hard call But at the same time, they are in the driver's seat to wrap the division up in the next 2-3 weeks, and we will have to see how the NFC seed plays out. Seattle has a cakewalk for the next 3 weeks and then has the Rams then SF. Even with Brees out it's hard to envision New Orleans losing most of their match-up, but they have KC coming up and that could essentially give us a 3 game window on them. LA has a brutal schedule to close with TB, ARI (x2), and SEA remaining. Tampa has two tough bouts coming against LA and KC. Winning this week puts them in a really good spot.

If they lose it hurts less in the playoff picture as well, but you'd really like to get this one to solidify against a solid team. This game almost serves as a litmus test for this team. If they can win this matchup you feel a lot more confident in the prospects of a deep playoff run. No guarantee obviously, but this is one of those teams which plays in a way that could give them issues.

Huge game... win and we are out back on the pedestal as #1 nfc team. Lose and the chance of that playoff bye diminishes

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Huge game... win and we are out back on the pedestal as #1 nfc team. Lose and the chance of that playoff bye diminishes
    They would almost need to win out. I think we would still be in a good spot NO still has to top KC and survive w/o Brees, the west still is going to beat each other up, and the Bucs have the Rams and Chiefs on the schedule. Not completely out the window, but you certainly want this one. With the win a much clearer path/

Word just came put Davante is expected to play Sunday.

This is a game for our defense to step up. Colts are gunna try to run with Taylor and himes. If we can at least slow the run down ill feel at least better about our d. Looks like we will have everyone on d healthy. King and jaire both active. 1st game all have been active since week 1 or 2? Could be wrong but d is actually healthy now so excuses.

ESPN line has Colts favored by 1 & 1/2 for a home game. not much but last weeks horror story has me thinking Green Bay loses by far more. to me this is the game of the season. it will confirm my expectations or it will shock me. i wish i could see the Saints game at noon. i want to see if Hill is the deal or he fails miserably.

Looks like were gonna lay a dud. Seems to be what we do against non cupcake teams

Now thats the green bay defense i know. Pathetic.

3rd & 13 & easy completion. 1st down. Need better defense play call there.

hiccups early on but, it looks like the defense is starting to make plays

Is it just me or has Gary looked better than p Smith lately? I know p Smith has more responsibilities. But just Preston seems to be out position more lately

Also this zone defense scheme has to be changed. Id rather play a more aggressive man and risk the occasional burned play then this soft coverage

What a throw by Rodgers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast