Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yes, but imo with this play he only had time for the single read.

Nevertheless, yes, he sucks.

He'd probably look mediocre with a good oline and running game and as we've all discussed the bears just won't have that.

You know what frustrates me more? Why is Arob never the first read in the red zone? His agent is right. What the ****?

This offense is stupid.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Exactly...but you would crucify Mitch here saying he canít make the easy read...well the easy read is probably Mooney and A-Rob, not a corner route to Miller

We need a team who doesnít need a QB to leap Jacksonville in that #2 slot for us to make a run at Fields. Jets are locked in on Lawrence in that #1 spot. I can see Miami able to take on Mack and give us that Hou pick. We package our two #1s off and draft Fields. I would even entertain trying to convince urban Meyer to come out of retirement to coach him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Exactly...but you would crucify Mitch here saying he canít make the easy read...well the easy read is probably Mooney and A-Rob, not a corner route to Miller
    Yes I probably would, but I would back off when I realize it was the only read possible.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Foles was brought here to see the open man and hit the open man. Heís been abysmal at both, rendering him completely worthless. I havenít seen QB play this bad since glennon

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Foles was brought here to see the open man and hit the open man. Heís been abysmal at both, rendering him completely worthless. I havenít seen QB play this bad since glennon
    Sure you have, you watched Mitch and Chase Daniel all year last year. They're all at marginally different levels of terrible. I don't think any are as terrible as Glennon. I think the blocking truly is the worst it's been in Nagy's era with all the injuries, and it's happened to coincide with Foles starting.

Anyway this offense blows and I'm fine with everyone but A-Rob being gone. I hope we lose every game from here on out.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-17-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yes I probably would, but I would back off when I realize it was the only read possible.

You would never back off on something Mitch missed...stop. You are actively still saying Foles is better then him after watching the last 8 games. Itís not even a debate. Mitch can atleast make the first guy through the line miss maybe 50% of the time, Foles is close to 0%. The team just isnít structured to allow Foles to succeed, let alone any QB.

You would never back off on something Mitch missed...stop. You are actively still saying Foles is better then him after watching the last 8 games. Itís not even a debate. Mitch can atleast make the first guy through the line miss maybe 50% of the time, Foles is close to 0%. The team just isnít structured to allow Foles to succeed, let alone any QB.

I'll agree on your overall sentiment. A team that's built to win with a bottom 5 starting QB has to be great everywhere else around. The Bears are terrible basically everywhere and won't win with Foles or Mitch (aka bottom 5 starters).

But seriously, they're both awful dude. Stop banging a drum for either. It's embarrasing either way. Start Bray, let's lose out and get a real QB. I hope we clear out as much of these losers as possible around him too.

Jimmy Graham? Get ****ed. Charles Leno? Peace out, girl scout. Rashaad Coward? Why are you even employed in the NFL?
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-17-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'll agree on your overall sentiment. A team that's built to win with a bottom 5 starting QB has to be great everywhere else around. The Bears are terrible basically everywhere and won't win with Foles or Mitch (aka bottom 5 starters).

But seriously, they're both awful dude. Stop banging a drum for either. It's embarrasing either way. Start Bray, let's lose out and get a real QB. I hope we clear out as much of these losers as possible around him too.

Jimmy Graham? Get ****ed. Charles Leno? Peace out, girl scout. Rashaad Coward? Why are you even employed in the NFL?
    Football careers are so short, no one on this team would get behind tanking this year to get a better draft pick. We as fans can dream about that, but itís just not a reality when you have a top 5 defense.

No one is saying Mitch is great, or even average, but he has historical have the bears the chance to win games. Thereís a few games where he looked completely lost, but nowhere near as bad as this 8 game stretch from Foles. Let him play the next two weeks so we can see if Foles is truly the problem.

I disagree , and it isn't stupid to believe he is better. Just accept that. Have your opinion and stop acting like anything else is way out of line.

I believe the bears are at the absolute best 3-7 with Mitch at QB.

Its very likely that Mitch would not have come back against the Falcons, or Bucs. I think its possible we don't beat Carolina either.

To say it is not a debate is laughable.

Last edited by blams; 11-17-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

People have to understand this last part makes no sense since players and the coaches will not tank the season. Hell, the average person, including those who want teams to tank, wonít purposely phone in their jobs and risk getting fired. The same goes for these players in any sport, theyíre not going to give up just please their armchair critics who want them to tank the season. These are their jobs and they worked to get here just like most people do when they get hired for any job and need to do well in order to try to keep it. So to continue saying how they should phone it in and just lose is ridiculous since it wonít happen and is just hypocritical and selfish

Sure you have, you watched Mitch and Chase Daniel all year last year. They're all at marginally different levels of terrible. I don't think any are as terrible as Glennon. I think the blocking truly is the worst it's been in Nagy's era with all the injuries, and it's happened to coincide with Foles starting.

Anyway this offense blows and I'm fine with everyone but A-Rob being gone. I hope we lose every game from here on out.
    Foles is somehow worse than both. Maybe better than daniel? I donít know but heís been garbage.

Not really worth debating the battle of the turds though. As far as next season go, I donít care who comes back honestly. Blow it up. And Iím still not in favor of paying Robinson 18+ mil.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Almost no depth behind Montgomery and he's nothing special by himself. It's a baaaad group.
    This.

Add to the fact that the OL is just awful and Foles is getting hit every time he drops back is criminal.

Watching some of your guys get completely misused is tough too.

Foles is good enough to win with, but at some point you have to keep him clean and upright. Playcalling is as bad as it is in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This.

Add to the fact that the OL is just awful and Foles is getting hit every time he drops back is criminal.

Watching some of your guys get completely misused is tough too.

Foles is good enough to win with, but at some point you have to keep him clean and upright. Playcalling is as bad as it is in Philly.
    He was good for like 5 weeks when he had Philly's amazing surroundings in 2018 and Frank Reich calling plays, yes. He's been pretty bad nearly his entire career outside of that. Not disputing that right now the Bears are making him look worse than he is right now, but he's still bad too.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast