Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 408
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,102

    Week 10 (MNF) : Vikings (3-5) @ Bears (5-4) | ESPN | 7:15 PM CT



    Last edited by blams; 11-16-2020 at 06:31 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. 11-16-2020, 06:24 PM

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Shall c how this one goes

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,102
    https://youtu.be/n2H8_paBOf0

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,102
    Bears winning out, getting the bye obviously

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    21,717
    Yawn.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://youtu.be/n2H8_paBOf0

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Is that a country song?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    So nice to see coward not starting tonight


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,102
    Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    Is that a country song?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep! Haha

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,125

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,125

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,401
    Before the game starts, I'd like to point out that much like how Foles looked so good against the Falcons, assuming the offense does look better today, I think it's important to remember how bad the Vikings defense has been this year. They're 3rd highest in yards per game allowed, 6th highest in PPG allowed.

    Just be hesitant to crown Bill Lazor as the savior lol

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,102
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Before the game starts, I'd like to point out that much like how Foles looked so good against the Falcons, assuming the offense does look better today, I think it's important to remember how bad the Vikings defense has been this year. They're 3rd highest in yards per game allowed, 6th highest in PPG allowed.

    Just be hesitant to crown Bill Lazor as the savior lol
    That's been all season. How have they ranked the last 2 weeks (smaller, but perhaps more immediately relevant sample size)

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Letís do this!

  15. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Come on DT, discipline

  16. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Thatís a fumble

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •