Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Roquan is 88th in the league in missed tackles and his MT% is 5.9%, which puts him at 11th best in the league among qualifying ILB. He's actually tied with Trevathan and Bobby Wagner (been elite for a while), and better than guys like Eric Kendricks and Jaylon Smith.

Whoever's insisting that he misses a lot of tackles is a moron. He's not flawless there, but he's definitely better than average and for a guy with that many opportunities, of course he's going to miss some.

The numbers back up the eye test with him. He's been awesome. Hopefully he keeps it up, because before this season he'd been a disappointment considering his draft position.
    I think people just remember the two times he missed tackles in the hole a few weeks. Huge misses for sure, but overall hes been great. Hell, even Urlacher got juked by Brady

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Roquan is 88th in the league in missed tackles and his MT% is 5.9%, which puts him at 11th best in the league among qualifying ILB. He's actually tied with Trevathan and Bobby Wagner (been elite for a while), and better than guys like Eric Kendricks and Jaylon Smith.

Whoever's insisting that he misses a lot of tackles is a moron. He's not flawless there, but he's definitely better than average and for a guy with that many opportunities, of course he's going to miss some.

The numbers back up the eye test with him. He's been awesome. Hopefully he keeps it up, because before this season he'd been a disappointment considering his draft position.
    Thanks man that is what I was looking for. Where are you getting this data?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I think people just remember the two times he missed tackles in the hole a few weeks. Huge misses for sure, but overall hes been great. Hell, even Urlacher got juked by Brady
    I agree with this. My wording probably wasn't the best. I only brought it up as more of a "I had that thought once during the first half of this game" so if that is the only game he watched maybe I could see where he's coming from. Overall, I think he's been a stud this year and keeps getting better every game. Hopefully he gets extended or resigned, because that would be a huge hole to replace after next year.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Thanks man that is what I was looking for. Where are you getting this data?

Pro Football Reference.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...e_advanced.htm

Mitch gonna single handedly take the bears to the playoffs lol

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Mitch gonna single handedly take the bears to the playoffs lol
    I honestly dont even know IF I want that anymore. It gives Nagy a glemmor of hope despite the fact that if Mitch does play miracle Mitch ball He still benched him and should take the blame. Look im not arguing Mitch should not have been benched or that he is any type of answer at QB. But its clear that just QB was not the issue. It didnt magically make our issues go away. Our run game become decent. The play calling not be incredibly stupid.

And honestly I dont think that anyone disagrees. Even if we win every game moving forward does anyone want Nagy at the helm next year. Potentially with another QB choice. Give up the reigns to somebody else.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I honestly dont even know IF I want that anymore. It gives Nagy a glemmor of hope despite the fact that if Mitch does play miracle Mitch ball He still benched him and should take the blame. Look im not arguing Mitch should not have been benched or that he is any type of answer at QB. But its clear that just QB was not the issue. It didnt magically make our issues go away. Our run game become decent. The play calling not be incredibly stupid.

And honestly I dont think that anyone disagrees. Even if we win every game moving forward does anyone want Nagy at the helm next year. Potentially with another QB choice. Give up the reigns to somebody else.
    If the Bears somehow finish this year 11-5, then yes, you want Nagy back next year. 11-5 is 11-5. The Bears won't do that if they keep playing the way they have, so it'd suggest significant improvement.

With that said... Wishful thinking. I really don't think it matters which of our pathetic QBs we throw out there. Mitch has shown a propensity of whipping really bad teams now and then in the past, but beyond that, there's no real reason for optimism in a given game.

The Packers aren't great, I'm sure the defense will give us a chance to win as they do most games, but I doubt the offense really shows us anything different than they have over the last two years. Bill Lazor/Mitch fixing the offense seems about as likely as Juan Castillo/Germain Ifedi fixing our O-line did.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-25-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    If the Bears somehow finish this year 11-5, then yes, you want Nagy back next year. 11-5 is 11-5. The Bears won't do that if they keep playing the way they have, but it'd suggest significant improvement.
    I'll agree with this

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Well, it's official Mitch is starting on Sunday.

season can't end fast enough.
    Screw sabermetics.

https://mobile.twitter.com/markgrote...09148833210369

Am I the only who has to actually hold in the laughter on this?

We know you didnt like Mitch Nagy. The coach speak is so obvious. Just say it real. Foles is Hurt. Mitch is the next man up. Dont give us this Growth BS. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    If the Bears somehow finish this year 11-5, then yes, you want Nagy back next year. 11-5 is 11-5. The Bears won't do that if they keep playing the way they have, so it'd suggest significant improvement.

With that said... Wishful thinking. I really don't think it matters which of our pathetic QBs we throw out there. Mitch has shown a propensity of whipping really bad teams now and then in the past, but beyond that, there's no real reason for optimism in a given game.

The Packers aren't great, I'm sure the defense will give us a chance to win as they do most games, but I doubt the offense really shows us anything different than they have over the last two years. Bill Lazor/Mitch fixing the offense seems about as likely as Juan Castillo/Germain Ifedi fixing our O-line did.
    If this team goes 11-5 its because of the Defense. The offense and lack there of should be held accountable Wins or not. This offense is 2nd worst in the league.... only behind the Jets. Its Nagys offense.... He is an offensive coach. He is part of the issue. If he was a offensive coach and the D was the problem you could make the debate to keep him. But he has not shown the ability we thought to fix the offense. Which he was quite literally brought in to do with a good D in place.

At this point I dont care who you are.... if he was a OC he would have probably alreary been fired. Why is he as the HC any diferent when he is basically solely in charge of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/markgrote...09148833210369

Am I the only who has to actually hold in the laughter on this?

We know you didnt like Mitch Nagy. The coach speak is so obvious. Just say it real. Foles is Hurt. Mitch is the next man up. Dont give us this Growth BS. LOL.
    I mean, getting benched certainly puts things in perspective for you. I have no doubt it woke Mitch up a bit. Will it matter? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I mean, getting benched certainly puts things in perspective for you. I have no doubt it woke Mitch up a bit. Will it matter? Probably not.
    Especially for a QB who has had no reported personality or motivation issues.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

I actually am glad Mitch looks to be the starter this week. Could catch a little lightning in a bottle for a game or 2 (not that it's best we win anyways but whatever). Hopefully he comes out running, but with that injury probably not... which is unfortunate.
    Last edited by toovey107; 11-26-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast