Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    This defense is stout so even if Ejax/Quinn are having down seasons an Mack (even though I highly disagree) isn't at elite level, the defense is still top 5.

I am living a constant nightmare as this very well may be the worst offensive team during a time when we had another elite defense. I can't remember ever being this ****ing putrid it makes me sick.
    Even when we had bad qbs or bad offenses, we could usually kinda run the damn ball.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The Jets scored 27 points on Monday night football against a pretty good defense. The Vikings give up 29 on average per game.

Does anyone think the Bears could score 27-29 points a game against anybody? Even the Jets could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    The Jets scored 27 points on Monday night football against a pretty good defense. The Vikings give up 29 on average per game.

Does anyone think the Bears could score 27-29 points a game against anybody? Even the Jets could do it.
    Nope

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

149 yards of total offense is amazing actually. And what was it in the second half, about 20 yards? Putrid is nowhere near strong enough to describe that.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Also if we wanna talk about guys that are invisible, E-Jax sure feels like a lousy investment at this time.
    Nobody throws at him lets stop the silly talk not to mention he had a few house TDs called back

All the advance stats say Mack is still really freaking good this year and a top 5 edge . Yíall really picking at anything to stab . Shoutout to Roquan for playing like a beast of late and looking like a top 10 pick

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Nobody throws at him lets stop the silly talk not to mention he had a few house TDs called back
    People keep saying that but looking at the numbers, his 25 times being targeted entering the game is pretty much average when looking at starting safeties. I don't know how much I believe the idea he just doesn't get targeted. On those attempts btw, he's allowed 19 completions and over 11 YPC and a QBR over 100.

Right now his 2018 season feels like more of an abberation than the rest of his career. For what we're paying him, I'd expect better, idk. Won't pretend I watch a bunch of tape or anything. But if people are gonna slander Mack, not sure why Eddie doesn't get similar treatment.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 11-17-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    All the advance stats say Mack is still really freaking good this year and a top 5 edge . Yíall really picking at anything to stab . Shoutout to Roquan for playing like a beast of late and looking like a top 10 pick
    This I agree with completely. Just because the season sucks doesn't mean every player on the team has underperformed. Mack needs help.

Thatís a good thing. The fans, media, and analysts definitely wonít though.

Itís really hard to fully blame Nagy though. I highly doubt he told Pace, ďIím good with the offensive line we have in place and the weapons, go ahead and shell out $70 million more dollars to sign Quinn for the defense to keep getting better. Just give me Jimmy Graham and Kmet, Iíll be fine.

The more I look at this, the more I think you just bring in a new GM and that GM gives Nagy a 1 year ultimatum to make adjustments to his scheme or he will be out of a job....unless of course that GM doesnít think Nagy is a good enough coach and thereís a better option out there.

We already had 5 of the highest paid defensive players at their positions in Mack, EJax, Fuller, Goldman and Hicks, to go along with a top 10 pick in Smith....I know we were all wanting a better 2nd edge rusher, but that was a luxury we simply canít afford once we decided to allocate a big contract to Goldman.

Quinn can go ahead and get 10 sacks the rest of year, that wonít change my mind because it limits the ability to build on our offense. The defense is going to account for about 65% of next years cap

Iím highly against forcing or even suggesting a GM to retain the previous HC

Oh, same here, wasnít saying that...but I think a new GM might actually consider keeping Nagy around for a year. I donít think thatís out of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Thatís a good thing. The fans, media, and analysts definitely wonít though.
    Again, I don't think anyone should be critical of Nagy as far as a leader of men. The team plays hard and obviously like the guy. He's got the intangibles, but the tangibles are what I think are deservedly under question and what would lead him to being fired.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast