Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Also if we wanna talk about guys that are invisible, E-Jax sure feels like a lousy investment at this time.

Bray reminds me of Jonathan Quinn. Huge guy with what looks to be a huge arm that is going to get within 15 yards of his target about 1/4 of his throws, but they're going to get there in a hurry.

Quinn, Mack, and E jax have all been underwhelming considering the standard they set for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Quinn, Mack, and E jax have all been underwhelming considering the standard they set for themselves.
    I forgot Quinn was even on the team haha. Looking like another horrid FA signing for Pace.

To put Mack in with the invisibleness of Quinn and E-Jax is shameful but whatever.

Paces master plan all along...allow Nagy to bench his wonder child Mitch, so that he can fire him after the year while retaining Mitch as a restricted free agent knowing that he will get a backup QB contract that he can match and continue building this team around low priced QBs....you heard it here first!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    To put Mack in with the invisibleness of Quinn and E-Jax is shameful but whatever.
    I said underwhelming considering his standard, not invisible. It seems like literally everyone on the roster has declined since 18

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I really believe pace and Nagy will be fired after this season.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Its McCaskey and Phillips making decisions, look at their history. More time left on contracts, both Pace and Nagy won awards. I have zero faith management will do anything right, they never do. They will probably keep them both with some kind of BS subtle threat about how it has to turn around in 2021 while pointing to Nagys winning record. Then they dont have to pay out their contracts while paying new hires. I do not believe for one second winning is the priority. They probably like Pace and Nagy personally and would find it hard so they wimp out. We will see but if Ryan Pace gets to do this upcoming draft it is iron clad proof winning is not the priority of this organization.

Pace's moves over the last year or so are very reminiscent of Emery's in his final season, in the sense that they both started making terrible FA (and trade) decisions to cover for their ******* drafts. Once it gets to that point, it's really hard for a GM to dig themselves out that hole.

This isn't going to get better until he's gone and the right guy is hired. I have little to no faith that George McCaskey and Ted Phillips can hire the right guy though.

I said underwhelming considering his standard, not invisible. It seems like literally everyone on the roster has declined since 18
    Mack has still been HOF great even season he's been here, this season included imo.

Floyd has more sacks than him but Mack has still been something like the 2nd best edge rusher

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Mack has still been HOF great even season he's been here, this season included imo.

Floyd has more sacks than him but Mack has still been something like the 2nd best edge rusher

Meh, Im not really seeing it on tape. Hes been fine but do you really feel hes playing at a HOF level this season? No way

And what are you basing him being the 2nd best edge rusher? pFF?

Meh, Im not really seeing it on tape. Hes been fine but do you really feel hes playing at a HOF level this season? No way

I don't exactly remember. You can disregard what I said until I muster up the energy to look. Lol.

It does feel less dominant, i agree. But its so hard to tell without focusing on him play to play, which i don't.

I really liked Floyd. I'm gonna be so annoyed if he is great in LA. I have a Floyd jersey so I guess if he becomes actually great it will be cool.

I do think keeping Floyd over paying Quinn seems like the right move in hindsight. Floyd was good against the run... and streaky as a pass rusher.

I guess id have to see what different advanced stats say about Quinn but 0 sacks iirc is a pretty bad start lol

Click here to register!

If mitch is starting in 2 weeks, I'm gonna muster up every last ounce of hope that is in the back of my mind for mitch.

Just to enjoy the lead up to the rivalry game. More I think about it , I can't see Nagy not benching Foles for mitch.

Pace and Nagy need an act of desperation and there isn't a possible impact qb available in trade, except for wentz but I think we know he'd die behind this oline after one game. Poor guy has already been hurt enough.

Dak is the best move possible. Can we keep this elite d and acquire dak, while still beefing up on oline prospects or talent ? Is that even possible?

It may be worth letting arob go to do this.

I also want to say this: can we afford to keep royrob and the rest of the depth in our dline? I like what I've seen from Edwards and urban.

Skrine is a hell of a tackler and Blitzer and seems to be in position to make a play, but doesn't get his head around. Does that means he's just missing the instincts necessary to be a good enough cover guy, whether it's outside or in the slot?

Last edited by blams; 11-17-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Click here to register!

He's consisently grading out top of the league in pressures, hurries, and run stop efficiency. That's been true every year he's been here, just as it was before he got here.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/20...2021%20percent.

That article is from a few weeks ago, but I'd say it's consistent with what we've seen. There's lots of problems with this team, but Mack underperforming is not one I think should be included. He's been a stud.

This defense is stout so even if Ejax/Quinn are having down seasons an Mack (even though I highly disagree) isn't at elite level, the defense is still top 5.

I am living a constant nightmare as this very well may be the worst offensive team during a time when we had another elite defense. I can't remember ever being this ****ing putrid it makes me sick.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast