Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Im not holding my breath but any way the Bye weeks Helps the offense.... maybe simplify it down a bit.

IDK. Im trying to remember did The Mitch Trubisky Dowel Logains no receiver offense even looked this bad? Its almost to a point of how is this even possible?

For reference In mitch's 12 games with Logains as a rom they scored a total of 203 points. Averaging 16.9 PPG

This season Total is 191 points over 10 gamss meaning 19.1 ppg

But since Foles has been starter in 7 games.... 117 points..... 16.7 ppg

And I know some will Argue you cant not include Foles's one quarter vs atlanta.... But Im not here to Argue who is better. I actually think Foles is a better QB If you give him a chance.... but with this line it wont happen.

It just feels like ever since Mitch got Pulled The offense has just gotten worse.... somehow? I cant say I want Mitch back. Or that I think it solves any problems. But at this point I think Nagy is fighting for his reputation maybe even a job in the nfl next year. Enough so he gave up ****ing play calling. I dont see how you cant take the Foles injury and use it as an excuse to role Mitch back out there. Your basically looking for anything to spark this offense. And maybe its a mitch Trubisky Scramble. Maybe its an Angry Mitch Going out there and playing with wreckless abandon (Cant deny he seems to play a little better with his back against the wall and he is just told to sling it)

IDK. I dont forsee answers coming. It feels like desperation right now.
    Curious, did you exclude Jackson's and Patterson's TDs in this?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Curious, did you exclude Jackson's and Patterson's TDs in this?
    No but I figure looking at them objectively im sure mitch in 2017 as a rok had a few plays that helped the offense look better than advertized

If you want to start taking away points because the Defense and special teams scored..... or the D put us in FG range for kicks..... I suppose you could argue this year is maybe even worse especially in the last few games.

For what reference I can give the bears have 1 defensive score this year.... In 2017 we had what appears to be 3. Kick returns we had 1 this year and 2 in 2017 (both punts)

Here are the actual numbers

so Between Jackson and Paterson thats 14 points / 7 games for foles so 2 points per.

In 2016 Mitch played every game after week 4. So...

Callahan had a week 17 TD punt return...Cohen was week 12 so both count against mitch

Defense all 3 were weeks 6 and 7. 1 90 yard INT by Amos against the Ravens. 1 by Jackson.... and a Fumble recovery by against carolina week 7

So 5 TDs = 35 points /12 games = 2.9 defensive points per game.

So in fact the defense had covered up more for mitch in 2017 then it has for Foles this year.

So for accuracy sake

Mitch moves from 16.9 to 14
    Foles moves from 16.7 to 14.7

But the point remains the same. The offense is nearly as bad as it was with a rok QB..... No receiving weapons.... and an idiot running the show like Dowel Logains. This was not a mitch is better type of statement to be cleae.... its Navy Sucks as much as that **** show that got Fox Fired..... and Nagy is supposed to be an offensive guy. He has an Elite level WR and plenty of other guys better than we had in 2017. And unfortunatly the major diference is along the OL with Sitton and Long vs James Daniels/Rotation and Ifedi.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 11-22-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Yeah I didn't mean to imply I care about comparing those years, I was just saying our offense under Foles has been even ******** than you stated. 105 points in 7 games. Easy math. Really makes you wish Pace had focused on divvying that Quinn money into depth rather than going for a HR. He whiffed so badly and crippled the future to boot. If he had gone with 3-4 other players, presumably bringing in some OL help along with it, we wouldn't be seeing this total ********. And we wouldn't be saddled with that terrible contract the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    One has a QB, the other team does not. How is this a fair comp?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    One has a QB, the other team does not. How is this a fair comp?
    Hmmmmm Hot take here but Nick foles is not far off of Big ben at this point.

The OL.... The coaching... the play calling. Are all way more substantial than the QB diference.

Think I'm a Colts fan from here on out. Hope they can win one for Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Hmmmmm Hot take here but Nick foles is not far off of Big ben at this point.

The OL.... The coaching... the play calling. Are all way more substantial than the QB diference.
    you're on drugs

but yes, the Bears situation and Steelers are not the difference between a guy who has done nothing and a guy who is scoring TDs on a record setting pace.

Think I'm a Colts fan from here on out. Hope they can win one for Rivers.
    You cursed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're on drugs

but yes, the Bears situation and Steelers are not the difference between a guy who has done nothing and a guy who is scoring TDs on a record setting pace.
    If foles had that OL to stand behind like a statue..... A Running game that isnt like last in the league.... legit we are dead last in rushing YPG nearly 10 YPG behind Houston at 31....I honestly think Foles could do as well as Big ben this year. Its not like big ben has been great 18th in the league in YPG and its not like he had any excuse not to be top 10.

I think people are not paying atention due to their win %.... But Big Ben isnt close to the same QB.

Spot on.

Not to say Kmet will have a bad career or anything, but Claypool is having a ridiculous rookie season and this WR class has been as advertised. I like Mooney, but there's definitely some missed opportunities in this draft from Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Spot on.

Not to say Kmet will have a bad career or anything, but Claypool is having a ridiculous rookie season and this WR class has been as advertised. I like Mooney, but there's definitely some missed opportunities in this draft from Pace.
    Claypool has a future HOF QB throwing to him. That kind of makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Here’s a crazy stat....

In the Nagy era, the bears are 19-4 when they score a TD in the first half. Unreal. Which means they only scored a first half TD in 23/42 games
    That goes to show how dominant this defense has been when playing with a lead. A middle of the pack offense in the 13-17 range would easily make this team a super bowl contender. That’s why an “offensive guru” was hired and he’s been everything besides that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Claypool has a future HOF QB throwing to him. That kind of makes a difference.

Not sure how much of Claypool you've watched this season, but a big part of his value has been his ridiculous catch radius. Sure, it's nice that he has an old Big Ben throwing to him, but he'd likely be good anywhere given his size and athleticism.

The overall point is Pace took a TE that may not even make a real impact until year 2-3 when he needed to get someone capable of contributing now. A lot of us hated the pick for that reason. We're probably losing ARob too, so just Mooney won't cut it at WR, but it also didn't have to just be someone like Claypool either... take a shot on an OL prospect FFS, maybe an edge guy over pissing away money on Quinn. I think Kmet can have a good career, but for where this roster was at the time, and where it is now, it was a really bad pick.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast