Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 408
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    We have too much invested in this elite D to tank unfortunately and fortunately. We need some to improve, OL, QB, RB this off-season.
    Soooo, basically the entire Offense?

    Gonna take more than an offseason to overhaul an offense.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Trask and the BYU kid don't look too far off Fields and Lawrence to me. Loving this draft for QBs
    Trask doesn't quite have the ceiling of the others IMO, but he's going to be a rock solid starter for a long time, assuming he doesn't land in a **** situation.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think you have a super bowl defense and a decent set of wrs, tes, and rbs

    I think trading away mack would be a bad idea imo.



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You are right on the defense...100% wrong on the rest. These weapons are near the bottom of league.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think you have a super bowl defense and a decent set of wrs, tes, and rbs

    I think trading away mack would be a bad idea imo.



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You're being very generous across the board here. WR I'll give you, though it's gonna fall off a cliff when ARob walks. The rest, meh, and we have a bottom 3ish OL with maybe 1-2 starters (Cody, Daniels) capable of starting on a good team.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Trask doesn't quite have the ceiling of the others IMO, but he's going to be a rock solid starter for a long time, assuming he doesn't land in a **** situation.
    Like us?

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,012
    I missed the game and Iím afraid to ask how the game went I guess we sucked AGAIN.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,758
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    You are right on the defense...100% wrong on the rest. These weapons are near the bottom of league.
    I think bottom of the league is a stretch on rbs, def not bottom of the league at wr, and tight ends are meh but not awful

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,257
    Giving Kirk Cousins his first win on MNF should be enough for a coach to get fired.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,257
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    I missed the game and Iím afraid to ask how the game went I guess we sucked AGAIN.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Business as usual

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    I missed the game and Iím afraid to ask how the game went I guess we sucked AGAIN.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guessed correctly.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think bottom of the league is a stretch on rbs, def not bottom of the league at wr, and tight ends are meh but not awful

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Almost no depth behind Montgomery and he's nothing special by himself. It's a baaaad group.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think bottom of the league is a stretch on rbs, def not bottom of the league at wr, and tight ends are meh but not awful

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Combined? Yes bottom of the league man. I can easily argue any NFC team has better weapons....sorry, I donít consider the Jets a team. Patriots, Jags and Texans probably only other teams with worse options.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,323
    What a waste of time this team is.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,716
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Combined? Yes bottom of the league man. I can easily argue any NFC team has better weapons....sorry, I donít consider the Jets a team. Patriots, Jags and Texans probably only other teams with worse options.
    I'd argue the Jags are better off too with Robinson, Chark, and Shenault.

    And Robinson is a perfect example of why you don't draft a RB early. He's a perfectly capable starter on an UDFA contract for the next few years.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,012
    Well the packers are going to spank us not once, but twice and I wonít be surprised if we lose to the lions and again to the Vikings. The only game we might win is the jags game and even than it wonít be easy for our offense to score points.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •