Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Again, I don't think anyone should be critical of Nagy as far as a leader of men. The team plays hard and obviously like the guy. He's got the intangibles, but the tangibles are what I think are deservedly under question and what would lead him to being fired.
    The guys like him for sure. However, the team is extremely undisciplined. Is that because Nagy would rather be friends than get on his players? We could speculate all day, but the lack of details and undisciplined play always goes back to the HC.

Either way, like you said, the tangibles are lacking. Big fan of Nagy as a person but Iíve been ready to move on for a while now

I think the extreme undisciplined narrative is getting thrown around way too much lately by people. Itís just an easy fallback to use, like Blams constant Mitch canít make a read statement....which the media also constantly falls back on.

Where have the bears ranked in terms of penalties the last 3 years? Also in regards to personal fouls? They have been better than average, especially with what we have all been saying are some questionable calls this year.

Serious Question here....in Mitchís last 13 starts, besides the KC game, has there been truly a game he has been completely awful in? I know quick answer is gonna be yes, the Atlanta game, but he truly wasnít awful there.

I realize itís kind of cherry picking and eliminating his awful first half of the season last year, but think thereís enough of an argument to be made between injury, playcalling(making Mitch a pocket passer), flat out lack of experience(1 year starter in college) and no preseason that looking at his recent play matters.

Just trying to open some eyes, even if itís a lost cause because I think if he is atleast healthy, we can win 5/6 still. This schedule is super weak moving forward and our defense can win every game if we have borderline average QB play.

I got the rona

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I got the rona

That sucks. Get better quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    That sucks. Get better quick!

Thanks sir! I'm doing well. Just thought I had a sinus infection. Guess not.

Symptoms are under control so I think I'll be fine soon enough.

I work from home and only had to miss Monday. I just feel lucky to be able to work consistently throughout all of this madness.

Click here to register!

Lol !

Click here to register!

I always liked Kizer as a prospect. Why not?

No matter who starts or who the Bears bring in, I'm just hoping they lose out the rest of the way. End up with a pick in the 5-10 range, hire a new GM/HC, and draft the best available QB. Go OT in round 2, sign a couple of vets on the OL, and see what happens. Bears don't need a total tear down, but they definitely need work in the most important areas on offense (QB/OL). It just feels like any wins would be such a waste this season when it would negatively effect their draft slot. Just start Bray the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    No matter who starts or who the Bears bring in, I'm just hoping they lose out the rest of the way. End up with a pick in the 5-10 range, hire a new GM/HC, and draft the best available QB. Go OT in round 2, sign a couple of vets on the OL, and see what happens. Bears don't need a total tear down, but they definitely need work in the most important areas on offense (QB/OL). It just feels like any wins would be such a waste this season when it would negatively effect their draft slot. Just start Bray the rest of the way.
    Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I always liked Kizer as a prospect. Why not?
    I wouldn't hate it

Click here to register!

I got the rona

Be well friend, quick recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Be well friend, quick recovery.
    Thank you sir!

Click here to register!

I got the rona

I just came off it last week. Only 24 and still felt like hell. Hit me like a truck. Itís crazy how much variety there is in the severity and symptoms for people.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast