Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I just came off it last week. Only 24 and still felt like hell. Hit me like a truck. Itís crazy how much variety there is in the severity and symptoms for people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad you're doing well man. Still feeling ****** (propped up by meds for sure), symptoms started Sunday morning. Hoping they back off soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I always liked Kizer as a prospect. Why not?
    Because "BRAY IS AS GOOD AS ANY QB ON OUR ROSTER"

I honestly would not be surprised to see us go back to mitch at this point. I remember when people said you make the switch because it cant get any worse and yet somehow it seems to have.

Cant wait for this season to be over.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

They're gonna go back to mitch. Desperation move for their job. I'm convinced.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

I just don't see how you stick with Foles after the last two games.... and the one in primetime too.

the injury gives you the excuse to do it. I just think this team is in the verge of total collapse

Whatís lost in all this craziness is how well Roquan Smith is ballin. His production in his 3rd season is on par with a prime Urlacher. And Iím not exaggerating at all when I say that. Most targeted LB with far and away lowest passer rating, yards and completion %. Leads the league in TFL, solo tackles and tied for overall tackles. Heís playing like a guy who was drafted #1 overall.

Honestly, he and Fuller are the only reasons Iím still tuning in.
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 11-19-2020 at 12:05 AM.

I kinda get the impression they're done with Mitch, but it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to him either. It really doesn't matter at this point.

Glad you're doing well man. Still feeling ****** (propped up by meds for sure), symptoms started Sunday morning. Hoping they back off soon.

Just keep resting man. If you have a backyard or balcony definitely utilize that to get some fresh air separated from everyone else. Keep taking the meds until you start to feel better and then come off them. Iím pretty sure once you donít need them and the symptoms start to fade youíre going to be all good.

Also wear a mask if youíre gonna be near anyone in your household for whatever reason. I got lucky and seemingly didnít spread it to the few people I was near frequently right before I got tested. They all tested negative and Iím sure the mask helped in that regard (and after the fact if I had to get something in the house).

Yeah, feel better soon Blams. Hope you get through it symptom-free and without spreading it to anyone else.

Once Monty gets back, Do you guys think they continue giving some of the other RBís some looks or do you think Monty goes right back to being the bell cow?

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Once Monty gets back, Do you guys think they continue giving some of the other RBís some looks or do you think Monty goes right back to being the bell cow?

Wouldn't shock me if they mix in other guys a bit more, but I expect the vast majority of carries to continue to go to Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post

As long as Paterson is healthy there will be a mix.

Hereís a crazy stat....

In the Nagy era, the bears are 19-4 when they score a TD in the first half. Unreal. Which means they only scored a first half TD in 23/42 games

Im not holding my breath but any way the Bye weeks Helps the offense.... maybe simplify it down a bit.

IDK. Im trying to remember did The Mitch Trubisky Dowel Logains no receiver offense even looked this bad? Its almost to a point of how is this even possible?

For reference In mitch's 12 games with Logains as a rom they scored a total of 203 points. Averaging 16.9 PPG

This season Total is 191 points over 10 gamss meaning 19.1 ppg

But since Foles has been starter in 7 games.... 117 points..... 16.7 ppg

And I know some will Argue you cant not include Foles's one quarter vs atlanta.... But Im not here to Argue who is better. I actually think Foles is a better QB If you give him a chance.... but with this line it wont happen.

It just feels like ever since Mitch got Pulled The offense has just gotten worse.... somehow? I cant say I want Mitch back. Or that I think it solves any problems. But at this point I think Nagy is fighting for his reputation maybe even a job in the nfl next year. Enough so he gave up ****ing play calling. I dont see how you cant take the Foles injury and use it as an excuse to role Mitch back out there. Your basically looking for anything to spark this offense. And maybe its a mitch Trubisky Scramble. Maybe its an Angry Mitch Going out there and playing with wreckless abandon (Cant deny he seems to play a little better with his back against the wall and he is just told to sling it)

IDK. I dont forsee answers coming. It feels like desperation right now.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 11-21-2020 at 05:48 AM.

Week 10 (MNF) : Vikings (3-5) @ Bears (5-4) | ESPN | 7:15 PM CT

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Im not holding my breath but any way the Bye weeks Helps the offense.... maybe simplify it down a bit.

IDK. Im trying to remember did The Mitch Trubisky Dowel Logains no receiver offense even looked this bad? Its almost to a point of how is this even possible?

For reference In mitch's 12 games with Logains as a rom they scored a total of 203 points. Averaging 16.9 PPG

This season Total is 191 points over 10 gamss meaning 19.1 ppg

But since Foles has been starter in 7 games.... 117 points..... 16.7 ppg

And I know some will Argue you cant not include Foles's one quarter vs atlanta.... But Im not here to Argue who is better. I actually think Foles is a better QB If you give him a chance.... but with this line it wont happen.

It just feels like ever since Mitch got Pulled The offense has just gotten worse.... somehow? I cant say I want Mitch back. Or that I think it solves any problems. But at this point I think Nagy is fighting for his reputation maybe even a job in the nfl next year. Enough so he gave up ****ing play calling. I dont see how you cant take the Foles injury and use it as an excuse to role Mitch back out there. Your basically looking for anything to spark this offense. And maybe its a mitch Trubisky Scramble. Maybe its an Angry Mitch Going out there and playing with wreckless abandon (Cant deny he seems to play a little better with his back against the wall and he is just told to sling it)

IDK. I dont forsee answers coming. It feels like desperation right now.
    Lol no the offense isnít going to get better. Theyíve been going backwards since 18. They have better TE play and arguably WR play than last season, and theyíve gone backwards. The line is a problem for sure but it doesnít excuse these offensive performances. Foles is terrible. Nagy is outmatched every game. This is the offense the rest of the year. Probably even slightly worse somehow if Bray has to play. Thatís the best thing for the bears right now. Get the best draft pick and donít **** it up

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast