Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commitment to the run this week

That was a big catch at a big moment for Antonio Brown on 3rd down. Well done!

Call your number Tom!

Look how dominant our offense can look when all of our studs are actually getting targets

1st half 17-17
    2nd half 22-6

Running the ball decently, feeding Goodwin and Evans while utilizing AB and Gronk at key moments.

Bowles got much more aggressive and it changed everything defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    1st half 17-17
    2nd half 22-6

Running the ball decently, feeding Goodwin and Evans while utilizing AB and Gronk at key moments.

Bowles got much more aggressive and it changed everything defensively.
    Yeah, if you think about it, their first 14 points came off their first two drives which of course are scripted. Their next three points came off of an atrocious roughing-the-passer call. Since then, we have dominated the game on both sides of a football

Carolina is really not a bad team. I actually like Teddy B, and I think Matt Rhule is actually doing a pretty good job, but their roster is just not competitive enough compared to ours.

Agreed.

These next 2 weeks are MASSIVE before the bye. We are fighting for the division and placement in the NFC standings. The Rams looked great yesterday defensively and we all know about KC.

I would honestly take 1 and 1 with getting to the bye injury free. Anything more is a plus in my books as long as we dont show any signs and tendencies of the saints game from a week ago.

Lets go!

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Agreed.

These next 2 weeks are MASSIVE before the bye. We are fighting for the division and placement in the NFC standings. The Rams looked great yesterday defensively and we all know about KC.

I would honestly take 1 and 1 with getting to the bye injury free. Anything more is a plus in my books as long as we dont show any signs and tendencies of the saints game from a week ago.

Lets go!
    Yea, to me to Rams look like the best team in the NFC West. They have a top 5 Defense and a great WR duo. That's a big game next Monday night!

I agree that we are in good shape if we come out of the next 2 at 1-1

Ugh we should have never lost to the Bears... they're awful

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    All part of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    That was the most frustrating game I ever remember watching. The officiating was so God damn bad in that game. I just felt we were going to lose the whole game. Thankfully we beat Green Bay the following week and were able to put it behind us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12