Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Rickys

Rickys

Sad news. The owner of Ricky's in San Leandro has apparently passed, just saw on Twitter. Can anyone confirm?

The Raiders fan hangout has been hit hard by the shutdowns and restrictions. This might be the final blow.

Oh wow that sucks. Watched a couple of Raiders and Warriors games there, was a cool spot. Hope it stays open.

Damn. Great place and great Raider booster. He hosted some great stuff over the years and was a fan for all seasons. I am saddened to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sad news, end of an era really. If that place's walls could speak... Crazy *** raider nation definitely went wild there through the years. Holy hell.

Part of me kind of hopes someone with the Raiders like Mark or Gruden will step in and find a way to help keep it alive. The value of helping maintain some sort of tie to the East Bay would almost certainly be worth whatever relatively small amount it would cost. It's almost a pittance in terms of the marketing budget, I'm sure. But hey, easy for me to say, it's not my money.