Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Windhorst/Lowe suggested part of the reason Morey/Dantoni were so okay with leaving Houston was they knew Harden was going to ask out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if the Nets really want Harden, they should see if thereís a way to reroute some picks to the Warriors with something like Prince, Allen, 2020 Pick (via Sixers), 2021 swap, 2022 1st, 2023 Swap; Nets get Harden; Rockets get Dinwiddie, Looney, LeVert, #2.

Rockets: Dinwiddie - Ball/EG - LeVert - Tucker - Looney/Wiseman
    Warriors: Curry - Thompson - Prince - Green - Allen
    Nets: Irving - Harden - Harris - KD - Jordan

And hey if the Rockets want to get really funky with it, reroute #2 to Charlotte for #3 and future picks and then Charlotte gets Wiseman and Rockets still get Ball and assets to move. Or Westbrook and 2 for Portis/Randle and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also if the Nets really want Harden, they should see if thereís a way to reroute some picks to the Warriors with something like Prince, Allen, 2020 Pick (via Sixers), 2021 swap, 2022 1st, 2023 Swap; Nets get Harden; Rockets get Dinwiddie, Looney, LeVert, #2.

Rockets: Dinwiddie - Ball/EG - LeVert - Tucker - Looney/Wiseman
    Warriors: Curry - Thompson - Prince - Green - Allen
    Nets: Irving - Harden - Harris - KD - Jordan

And hey if the Rockets want to get really funky with it, reroute #2 to Charlotte for #3 and future picks and then Charlotte gets Wiseman and Rockets still get Ball and assets to move. Or Westbrook and 2 for Portis/Randle and 8.

You do realize none of those trades make a lick of sense right? Itís already been reported that Houston only has interest in one of Kyrie/KD in a trade for Harden. People really thought the Nets could offer crap and land Harden when Jrue just netted the Pelicans 3 firsts and 2 pick swaps?

Donít get me wrong, LeVert is a nice start but Dinwiddieís an expiring who will most likely be overpaid, Jarrett Allen is decent but doesnít really move the needle for Houston either.

At what point do teams start fighting back a bit on these trade demands with the player only "allowing" certain teams especially in a case like this where the player has multiple years left on their deal? I mean Harden has no leverage. They should just send him to the team with the best package, who cares if he likes it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    You do realize none of those trades make a lick of sense right? Itís already been reported that Houston only has interest in one of Kyrie/KD in a trade for Harden. People really thought the Nets could offer crap and land Harden when Jrue just netted the Pelicans 3 firsts and 2 pick swaps?

Donít get me wrong, LeVert is a nice start but Dinwiddieís an expiring who will most likely be overpaid, Jarrett Allen is decent but doesnít really move the needle for Houston either.
    If you look in the other Harden thread I mentioned that. But the #2 pick could change that.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    At what point do teams start fighting back a bit on these trade demands with the player only "allowing" certain teams especially in a case like this where the player has multiple years left on their deal? I mean Harden has no leverage. They should just send him to the team with the best package, who cares if he likes it or not.
    Players talk and this could lead to them not wanting to sign with the team. I think itís becoming pretty clear now that Fertitta is a disaster anyway though and itís over. Itís all ****ing over.

Well you'd have two of the greatest ISO guards and worst defensive guards in league history in the same back court

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910