Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Is a Harden-Durant-Irving 3-Headed Monster the Prohibited Faves

To win the chip?!

Lakers almost stand no chance!

Discuss !!!

In the hypothetical, yes, if they can stay healthy and the league doesn't get shutdown January 20th. Can probably throw Serge iBLOCKa into that line-up with em too.

I'm having flashbacks of when the Knicks gutted their roster for Melo. Of course, this is a little different because they have Durant and Kyrie but Spencer Dinwiddie, Caris LeVert, Taurean Prince, and Jarrett Allen are key players on the Nets.

Add Jordan/Harris/Temple and then maybe even Ibaka (or some nice vet most likely looking for ring, along with a min guy or two)...

I think they would at the very least star out as the favorites.

IF healthy a definitive YES.

You have to make them the favorites. They would be a lot better with Harden being the primary ball handler instead of Kyrie and Kyrie and Durant laying off ball. But yeah as of today they would be the favorites. The Lakers could make a move or two that would put them right there as co favorites though.

love them or hate them yes a harden/durant/kyrie trio is by far the favorite... **** the nba man. Why not just send lillard to the warriors as well

If Harden gets traded, what would happen to your fave Covington? He was shocking from 3 with Houston, but I assume this was just an off year for him. Would be great on all the contenders.

Zero chance this happens. If Harden does get dealt, they can do a hell of a lot better than any package the Nets can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Zero chance this happens. If Harden does get dealt, they can do a hell of a lot better than any package the Nets can offer.
    Nah itís gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nah itís gonna happen
    Sig bet?

I want Harden on the 76ers for Simmons.

Simmons, Richardson, Horford, Zhaire Smith, 21st pick, and a future 1st for Harden+Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I want Harden on the 76ers for Simmons.

Simmons, Richardson, Horford, Zhaire Smith, 21st pick, and a future 1st for Harden+Gordon.
    I don't want them to trade Harden, but if they did, that's the kind of package I could get behind. I'd want Westbrook to get dealt, too, though. Russ and Simmons together would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I don't want them to trade Harden, but if they did, that's the kind of package I could get behind. I'd want Westbrook to get dealt, too, though. Russ and Simmons together would be a disaster.
    It would definitely take using assets from a Harden trade to unload Westbrook, or you just take a terrible contract from someone.

But honestly, I can see the Knicks just slapping some soon to expire contracts together to get Westbrook.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast