Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Truth hurts, ay?
    you mean like the truth that Tucker told me so, expect for the fact that I don't watch Tucker.

trollowski also said I think defunding the police means police no longer exist, which of course is not what I think or what it means. that would be abolishing the police, which some were dumb enough to say.

as AOC said, defunding police means defunding police. not shifting money around, but taking money away.

maybe trollowski can read this..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/us/wh...rnd/index.html

It's as straightforward as it sounds: Instead of funding a police department, a sizable chunk of a city's budget is invested in communities, especially marginalized ones where much of the policing occurs.
    Does defunding the police mean disbanding the police?

That depends on whom you ask, said Philip McHarris, a doctoral candidate in sociology at Yale University and lead research and policy associate at the Community Resource Hub for Safety and Accountability.

Some supporters of divestment want to reallocate some, but not all, funds away from police departments to social services and reduce their contact with the public to reduce the likelihood of police violence.

Those seeking to disband police consider defunding an initial step toward creating an entirely different model of community-led public safety.

some want to defund the police.
    some want to disband the police.
    some want to abolish the police.

now go ahead and Lofl like you usually do or say something else that has nothing to do with the topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think SpecialFNK might have something to say about that..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    His definition of “trolling” is presenting evidence that harms his narrow worldview. Notice how he’s not taking issue with any of my dismantling of his uninformed understanding of American police, but that I had the audacity to say he watches Tucker Carlson lol. Spliff routinely lights him up and gets called a troll because...why? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not that a slogan should make or break what happens, but from the public's standpoint, a more positive term than defunding would go a long ways towards helping people wrap their head around the fact that virtually nobody is talking about abolishing police. That's why I used the term restructure...since, basically, that's what we're needing- restructure what roles they continue to take on while adding some that they have been taking on to other groups.
    What do you think about what I suggested?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not that a slogan should make or break what happens, but from the public's standpoint, a more positive term than defunding would go a long ways towards helping people wrap their head around the fact that virtually nobody is talking about abolishing police. That's why I used the term restructure...since, basically, that's what we're needing- restructure what roles they continue to take on while adding some that they have been taking on to other groups.
    I think you underestimate people's attention span.

Reform, restructure... anything to get away from Defund. How stupid can you be to have that as your slogan? It only means one thing, even if it's not supposed to.

The Lost Boys of PSD

How bout Socialize the Police?

Lol

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I think you underestimate people's attention span.

Reform, restructure... anything to get away from Defund. How stupid can you be to have that as your slogan? It only means one thing, even if it's not supposed to.
    I wouldn’t describe them as stupid. People who want to defund them have a much different lived experience than us. If I lived in a community that was regularly attacked by police, I would probably support the movement as named.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    How bout Socialize the Police?

Lol
    I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    His definition of “trolling” is presenting evidence that harms his narrow worldview. Notice how he’s not taking issue with any of my dismantling of his uninformed understanding of American police, but that I had the audacity to say he watches Tucker Carlson lol. Spliff routinely lights him up and gets called a troll because...why? Lol
    In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
    almost all of my posts through the last 4+ years are on topic.

you dismantled me?

go ahead reply to the post I just had on topic about defunding police with a link from CNN. troll.

dismantled me, you're clueless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are dismantled on the daily and aren't even capable of seeing it.

You are dismantled on the daily and aren't even capable of seeing it.

I literally just provided an article about defunding the police.

go ahead and counter what I said.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33701840

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's the point when you are completely incapable of seeing through the thick fog of bias you so gleefully enshroud yourself in?

What's the point when you are completely incapable of seeing through the thick fog of bias you so gleefully enshroud yourself in?
    whatever bias you think I would have is irrelevant here. one troll said something about me that was not correct, and I replied by including an article about defunding the police.

anyone capable of following along can clearly see I was not, dismantled.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    whatever bias you think I would have is irTrelevant here. one troll said something about me that was not correct, and I replied by including an article about defunding the police.

Nah, totally dismantled. You were pasted and humiliated and it’s sad. I really hope you can find a way to cope with your loss.

Kinda like your loser President lol
    Last edited by browski234; 11-19-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I dunno, to me it seems pretty clear that browski is exposing you.

..just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Mickey Dismantle

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast