Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    It痴 been so nice without Charlotte lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Absolutely. I have no desire to see Charlotte win as many singles titles as her father. Now Charlotte in the tag team division would be interesting to see.
    The women's division especially on RAW is lacking. They were pushing Vega rightfully so. You need to replace that somehow
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Absolutely. I have no desire to see Charlotte win as many singles titles as her father. Now Charlotte in the tag team division would be interesting to see.
    Exactly but we all know what痴 gonna happen once she returns she値l be the #1 contender and probably end up winning the damn thing again for the 1000th time. I知 starting to think Ric as
    something on Vince.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Exactly but we all know what痴 gonna happen once she returns she値l be the #1 contender and probably end up winning the damn thing again for the 1000th time. I知 starting to think Ric as
    something on Vince.
    I would not mind seeing Charlotte/Bayley .v. Shayna/Rousey feud. That would lead into a potential 4horsewomen feud. The tension of Charlotte and Bayley forced to work with Banks and Lynch to combat Rhonda her gal pals would be intriguing to say the least.
    Screw sabermetics.

I would not mind seeing Charlotte/Bayley .v. Shayna/Rousey feud. That would lead into a potential 4horsewomen feud. The tension of Charlotte and Bayley forced to work with Banks and Lynch to combat Rhonda her gal pals would be intriguing to say the least.
    That sounds not too bad. I get that Charlotte is talented no denying that but the WWE needs to spread out who they give the top sport too not just the same people this goes for both the male and female competitors.

But if Ripley get called up I can Charlotte and Ripley vs a Bayley vs Belair feud. It値l be something different instead of the same stuff over and over again.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The women's division especially on RAW is lacking. They were pushing Vega rightfully so. You need to replace that somehow
    As someone else mentioned, calling up Ripley would be a hell of a start to rebuilding the Raw women's division.
    Screw sabermetics.

As someone else mentioned, calling up Ripley would be a hell of a start to rebuilding the Raw women's division.
    WWE needs to determine if they want NXT to be a 3rd show or truly development.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

yup... and this isnt on vince... its on trips... he wanted it its own brand etc which was smart as **** but now its stuck in between and maybe that is vince bringing up guys but its stuck in the one place that could kill it... and vince/trips need to be smarter

Considering it's going up against AEW, I think WWE already consider it a third brand.
    Screw sabermetics.

Considering it's going up against AEW, I think WWE already consider it a third brand.
    I think the WWE has already raised the white flag on NXT. I think Vince put NXT there thinking he could squash AEW within their first year or so of existence and has quickly realized that's not going to happen.

its lacking because of 3 reasons.... they lost their best in ring performer and 2nd best heel in charlotte.... they lost their best face in lynch and they just gave the title to banks off of the best heel in the business in bayley...

does anyone even care about the smackdown feud between banks and the dude like woman who use to be a cheerleaders before the nose/boob and every other job she has had? the match is going to be ****ing awful lol.

Outside of those 3 asuka/banks are the only real legit performers and people anyone cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its lacking because of 3 reasons.... they lost their best in ring performer and 2nd best heel in charlotte.... they lost their best face in lynch and they just gave the title to banks off of the best heel in the business in bayley...

does anyone even care about the smackdown feud between banks and the dude like woman who use to be a cheerleaders before the nose/boob and every other job she has had? the match is going to be ****ing awful lol.

Outside of those 3 asuka/banks are the only real legit performers and people anyone cares about.
    Lack of depth is an issue. The best women's wrestling division in WWE is in NXT. Its time to bring up some of those girls. It doesn't help when they bring up quality wrestlers like Mia Yim and put her in Retribution either.

Bianca Belair is going to be a star though. Just building her up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Lack of depth is an issue. The best women's wrestling division in WWE is in NXT. Its time to bring up some of those girls. It doesn't help when they bring up quality wrestlers like Mia Yim and put her in Retribution either.

bianca and bayley could be fantastic if they feud... she is legit... nxt gives the woman more freedom and time. That is def on vince.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

I hate that ponytail or whatever she is calling it. It distracts me from her in-ring work.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123