Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Im waiting to hear the details before I have a knee jerk reaction. We better be getting a **** ton of picks.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Reports are part of the Rockets willingness in doing a deal with the Nets involves taking back Gordon and getting non-guaranteed contracts or cap relief.

This is gonna end up being about a 4-5 team deal in this case. Nets might also need to send DeAndre out to make that salary work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're trying to get off all their bad contracts, all at once.

If rockets do this deal and donít get tons of picks back it will be a long long time before they can get back in contention. You donít trade your superstar player who has no leverage at all been that he is under contract for at least 2 more years just to trade him. Harden is been an *******. He want to destroy the Rox on his way out by demanding a trade to a team who has no much assets to give back. Why not trade him for the best package available regardless of what team it is?? Who cares what Harden wants? Heís leaving you anyway. So donít do him a favor and trade him where he wants to go and leave yourself in a hole

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Rox fans should already be livid
    I saw Fertitta being a cheap **** up from the beginning so Iím not livid. Just pretty sure the Rockets are going to be the new Knicks. Might go shopping pretty soon but the Irish in me holds grudges and Iím holding one for just about every team in one way or another.

If Iím the Rockets Iím trading Harden to whoever is going to give them the best package. Why should they give a **** where he wants to go?

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    If Iím the Rockets Iím trading Harden to whoever is going to give them the best package. Why should they give a **** where he wants to go?
    Do you not think that's a bit ironic? lol

But, I do agree. Only issue is rumor has it Rockets ownership won't deal with 76ers front office. Who could probably put together the best package.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Do you not think that's a bit ironic? lol

But, I do agree. Only issue is rumor has it Rockets ownership won't deal with 76ers front office. Who could probably put together the best package.
    Supposedly Boston had entered the discussion and is offering Brown and a ton of picks. I'm skeptical to deal with Ainge, though. I just don't know that the Celtics will offer up what Stone is looking for. I agree Philly makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Im waiting to hear the details before I have a knee jerk reaction. We better be getting a **** ton of picks.
    And include a couple swaps several years out.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Supposedly Boston had entered the discussion and is offering Brown and a ton of picks. I'm skeptical to deal with Ainge, though. I just don't know that the Celtics will offer up what Stone is looking for. I agree Philly makes the most sense.
    If you could turn Harden into a Sixers package with Simmons or a Celtics package with Brown at least you can claim to be getting younger and staying competitive. Any trade with the Nets is just hot garbage.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Harden has reached Durant territory dislike for me at this point. I'm done with him. Hope he never wins.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    For sure, but what team that knows it stands no chance to retain Harden will even offer much? That is the catch 22

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Harden has reached Durant territory dislike for me at this point. I'm done with him. Hope he never wins.
    he flopped his way into that position well before Durant did for me. Harden has been my most hated player since I relaxed on my Kobe hate a handful of years ago and just realized he was wearing the wrong jersey is all. I literally despise Harden, because of the way he plays. I can barely stomach watching him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

part of me feels joy for Rox fans, because now you can stop defending Harden (assuming he is traded), and pile on him, rightfully so, like the rest of us

part of me feels joy for Rox fans, because now you can stop defending Harden (assuming he is traded), and pile on him, rightfully so, like the rest of us

Kristaps Porzingis

Nah. I'm a Harden fan for life. I do put a little of the blame for the team's implosion on him, because he's the one who feuded with Paul and pushed for a Westbrook trade. But I put probably 90% of this on Tilman. He fed into his star's demands, constantly dodges the luxury tax every year, disrespects his head coach at every turn, handcuffs a top GM and has created a toxic environment nobody wants to be a part of. I don't blame he or Westbrook for wanting out. I would, too.

Wherever Harden goes, I'll root for him and hope he gets a ring. If it's the Warriors, though, that would be tough to stomach. Then again, I found myself rooting for the Lakers in an NBA Finals a few months ago, so there's a first time for everything!

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast