Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No.
    Ya it doesn't seem like 1 even with more is gonna be enough to add a stud for us

Harden to Philly. Make It Happen Morey. I have faith that you can turn this franchise around.

He only wants to be traded if its to the Nets, allegedly.

Interesting notes from Shams:
    ~ Houston isn't interested in the Nets offer without Kyrie or KD in it.
    ~ Sixers haven't been inclined yet to include Simmons.
    ~ If the Sixers were to include Simmons it would be a done deal.
    ~ Houston doesn't feel a rush to get a deal done.

And via an ESPN article:
    Harden turned down a 2-year extension this past year that would have made him the first $50mil a year player. The feeling then has been he eyed up a deal for some time now.

If I'm Houston, I do not trade Harden to the Nets. I would pull a Greg Popovich and trade Harden to a team he doesn't want to go to because if you trade him to Brooklyn, you may as well ruin the whole league because it wouldn't even be fair anymore and we complained so much about Golden State doing the same thing. But in Brooklyn it would be so much worse. If I'm Houston's GM, I either trade him to Philly or instead of either of those teams I trade Harden to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm Houston, I do not trade Harden to the Nets. I would pull a Greg Popovich and trade Harden to a team he doesn't want to go to because if you trade him to Brooklyn, you may as well ruin the whole league because it wouldn't even be fair anymore and we complained so much about Golden State doing the same thing. But in Brooklyn it would be so much worse. If I'm Houston's GM, I either trade him to Philly or instead of either of those teams I trade Harden to Miami.
    Miami's package is garbage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Also, Pop's plan backfired because Kawhi ended up winning the title that year anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Also, Pop's plan backfired because Kawhi ended up winning the title that year anyways.
    And then went to his destination and Pop got stuck with DD.

Brooklyn has nothing to offer unless they want to unload a **** ton of picks
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

2 years left on Harden and Westbrook's contracts means the Rockets move them this year or next year ... there is likely to be better offers next year.

If I were Houston's GM, I'd also see if I could glamor Minnesota into thinking he's the key.
    They have the first pick. Plus Malik Beasley looks like a buy-low candidate after threatening a family with an assault rifle, landing a drug charge and possibly losing custody of his children. He's still a damn-good player with a lot of promise.
    Get Minnesota to sign Beasley up for four years, $16 million a season. Trade Harden for him, the first pick, James Johnson, Culver, and one of Minnesota's forwards like Spellman or Vanderbuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    If I were Houston's GM, I'd also see if I could glamor Minnesota into thinking he's the key.
    They have the first pick. Plus Malik Beasley looks like a buy-low candidate after threatening a family with an assault rifle, landing a drug charge and possibly losing custody of his children. He's still a damn-good player with a lot of promise.
    Get Minnesota to sign Beasley up for four years, $16 million a season. Trade Harden for him, the first pick, James Johnson, Culver, and one of Minnesota's forwards like Spellman or Vanderbuilt.
    We def need more picks Picks bro... Beasley and the first pick would be nice though.

How has Culver been developing? whats his ceiling?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-17-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    2 years left on Harden and Westbrook's contracts means the Rockets move them this year or next year ... there is likely to be better offers next year.
    3 years. Neither of them are opting out of 46 mill for the last year of their contract. they would be insane too, no?

Watch Masai sneak into this

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Watch Masai sneak into this
    What package can he even put together? [emoji848]

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast