Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Harden is what he is at this point. One of the best regular season players of all time. Historically bad choker in the playoffs. Has a lot of quit in him compared to other stars (i.e. a front runner). He's not a leader by any sense of the word. Obviously rubs other players the wrong way. He's kind of an enigma to me. He's so damn good you almost can't give up on him unless he wants out, but at the same time you basically know you can't win a title with the guy. You need other great players to win a ring in this league and Harden has shown time and time again he can't get along with other top flight players.
    I agree with all of this! [emoji817]

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kinda donít want him. Through all the reading the common issue seems to be Harden and his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have a team thatís full of players who play defence, canít create their own shot and lack a ball handler besides Ben Simmons. James Harden is everything the Sixers need in 1 package. Simmons + picks for Harden.

It makes sense for the Rockets to move off of him. Ferttita's getting killed financially by the pandemic. The Rockets just lost most of their braintrust in Morey and D'Antoni. Trade him and Westbrook for some assets. Hit reset and enjoy some cheap contracts while you recover from the pandemic. I think the 76ers make the most sense, although the Heat and Nets could also make some decent packages.
    I'd offer Harden to Philly for Simmons, Milton and Richardson. The Rockets aren't trading Harden to Philly without getting Simmons back, and they aren't taking Horford or Harris. Meanwhile, I don't think Philly wants to give up Thybulle. This is a good package for the Rockets, while Harden and Embiid would be the most dominant tandem in the east.
    I like Warfeig's idea of offering Westbrook to Charlotte for Rozier. See if you can somehow get Bridges or Washington in there too, although if I'm Charlotte, I might not budge when taking back Westbrook's crappy deal.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I feel like the Warriors are a dark horse for a Harden trade. They can offer the 2nd pick, plus minni's pick for next year, Wiggins & Paschal.

The Rockets can then maybe move RWB to the Knicks for Randle, Knox and the 8th pick.

Now the Rockets kick start their rebuild with the 2nd and 8th pick, and they can see what they get out of Wiggins, Paschal, Knox, Randle. And we would have minni's pick for next year which will likely be top 10.
    The Warriors are not going to trade for Harden. Kerr has talked s about Harden's game.

Trade request coming any moment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Warriors are not going to trade for Harden. Kerr has talked s about Harden's game.
    Never say never bro

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea but what are you sending along with Harden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    youre right we should probably include Tucker and Covington IF were serious about getting a deal done.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-12-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I use tapatalk now, i had to switch over, PSD was acting stupid in browser.
    When Beasted was breaking down how theres no chance for the mavs to sign 4 max guys in the other thread, that gif woulda been perf lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Holy cow, Rox at least gotta pickup the phone!
    If the Rockets want to honour Hardens short list, I think the Nets have the best package to offer.

They could essentially send out Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen, future picks and still have a cast of Harris, Jordan, Prince, Musa to put around Durant, Harden, and Irving. The depth the Nets have along with their stars is insane.

If the Rockets want to honour Hardens short list, I think the Nets have the best package to offer.

They could essentially send out Levert, Dinwiddie, Allen, future picks and still have a cast of Harris, Jordan, Prince, Musa to put around Durant, Harden, and Irving. The depth the Nets have along with their stars is insane.
    Musa may have to go to match salary.

Never say never bro
    I didn't say "never" ... but it would take a MAJOR shakeup for it to happen. Kerr and Myers would have to be fired and Curry retire or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    A big reason the NBA has lost so many fans.......not only do these guys decide they want out, but then they handcuff their team by restricting who they're willing to play for, and they're not satisfied unless they're creating a superteam.
    Well to see the other side of it, how many good years and winning records did Harden carry them to? He's earned every cent they've paid him. He's 31 and the owner just ran off a good coach and great GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't say "never" ... but it would take a MAJOR shakeup for it to happen. Kerr and Myers would have to be fired and Curry retire or something like that.
    Fair enough but never mind what was said.

Dont you think Curry, Klay, Harden, Green is a core that can compete for a title? Because thats all that matters isnt it?

I think the Warriors FO is well aware that Harden is a legit super star that can put them over so if the price is right, I wouldnt be suprised. They have the assets to pull it off

Let me ask you this Scoots. Is there a better player to be had than Harden at the moment? Because if the Warriors are interested in shopping that pick for instant help theres no better available option to them than an available James Harden.

Wiggins, Paschal, number 2 and Minni's first pick along with maybe a prospects in Poole or Looney might intrigue the Rockets enough. And the Warriors would be silly to not atleast consider that.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-12-2020 at 09:20 PM.

the only real question is what should morey do and what would sixers fans want....

harden and Joel equals the 2nd best team in the league behind lebron and AD..... Ben Simmons/Harden duo is probably a top 5 team in the East but nowhere close to the best but our window stays open way long with the chance ben could develop a jump shot....... man tough choice... harden would have the easiest time of his life playing with joel... he would never need to guard anywhere near the paint while guys blow by him and he couldnt really be doubled.... you cant double joel and harden at the same time

Yeah if Harden goes to Philly, you could instantly add Philly as favorites to win it all

Philadelphia 76ers receive: James Harden and Eric Gordon
    Houston Rockets receive: Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Josh Richardson, Mike Scott and 2 future first round draft picks

Houston would be built around Ben Simmons and Tobias Harris but also in this rebuild Westbrook would no longer be there either...Houston gets younger essentially

But Philly would get Harden and Eric Gordon and you can pair up those guys with Embiid, Horford and whoever...Philly instantly becomes a favorite

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast