Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Harden Ghosting Rockets

Per Perkins and Steven A... Rumors are he will only go to nets/sixers/heat

If Harden is even ghosting y'all then y'all have got a big problem

Kinda donít want him. Through all the reading the common issue seems to be Harden and his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big reason the NBA has lost so many fans.......not only do these guys decide they want out, but then they handcuff their team by restricting who they're willing to play for, and they're not satisfied unless they're creating a superteam.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    A big reason the NBA has lost so many fans.......not only do these guys decide they want out, but then they handcuff their team by restricting who they're willing to play for, and they're not satisfied unless they're creating a superteam.
    Yeah it is the superteam era we live in so what do you expect

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kinda donít want him. Through all the reading the common issue seems to be Harden and his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Him and Embiid would be insane.

Let me update you..

His GM quit
    His coach quit
    His co star wants out

Harden isnt hand cuffing his team. Hes just looking around and noticing the ships sinking. Id want out too. The Rockets are a mess and its the ownersn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Him and Embiid would be insane.
    It would be. But my concern is so many players around Harden express concern about his style, lack of shots, and attitude. Dwight, CP3, EG, PJ Tucker, House....all have made comments.

Now.....I do wonder what percent of that is D'Antoni letting him go on his own in ISO ball and not making a real offense around him and what percent is that what Harden's game just is. Because it's curious to me that when in OKC, they would make him the ball handler in the 4th over Wesbrook because Harden was better in the PnR with Ibaka and Durant; and all the sudden in Houston he wasn't into running the PnR anymore.

If Harden was just playing what the coach laid out in front of him, then ok this could work if we get a little more of Jorger's motion offense mixed in. But it that's just what Harden wants to do, I can't really see it working. Embiid gets disinterested at times and is out by the 3PT line because he wants to let Ben do his thing in the lane. But he knows he's still possibly getting the ball. I'd hate to see what happens to Embiid if he needs to be out there to keep it open for Harden AND he's not really getting the ball much.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It would be. But my concern is so many players around Harden express concern about his style, lack of shots, and attitude. Dwight, CP3, EG, PJ Tucker, House....all have made comments.

Now.....I do wonder what percent of that is D'Antoni letting him go on his own in ISO ball and not making a real offense around him and what percent is that what Harden's game just is. Because it's curious to me that when in OKC, they would make him the ball handler in the 4th over Wesbrook because Harden was better in the PnR with Ibaka and Durant; and all the sudden in Houston he wasn't into running the PnR anymore.

If Harden was just playing what the coach laid out in front of him, then ok this could work if we get a little more of Jorger's motion offense mixed in. But it that's just what Harden wants to do, I can't really see it working. Embiid gets disinterested at times and is out by the 3PT line because he wants to let Ben do his thing in the lane. But he knows he's still possibly getting the ball. I'd hate to see what happens to Embiid if he needs to be out there to keep it open for Harden AND he's not really getting the ball much.
    Ive never heard commebts from any of them but update me bro thats news to me.. whats happening to my rockets i feel like were gonna be rebuilding with no picks. We better get a boat load for Harden or were screwed man

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Let me update you..

His GM quit
    His coach quit
    His co star wants out

Harden isnt hand cuffing his team. Hes just looking around and noticing the ships sinking. Id want out too. The Rockets are a mess and its the ownersn fault.
    Lol stuff falling apart quick!

Same thing actually happened to me this summer, though I was the first domino.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol stuff falling apart quick!

Same thing actually happened to me this summer, though I was the first domino.

Bro how do you incert those gifs it wont let me lol...

I had the perfect gif for beasted... you know the jim carey "so youre saying theres a chance" lmao... wouldnt work though

Harden to the Sixers...book it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Harden to the Sixers...book it
    With Dantoni in Brooklyn and Brooklyns assets I can totally see Harden in a nets Jersey. A deal built around Dinwidie, Levert, Allen and picks looks good to me.

They also don't help their team by making it public before a deal is in place which reduces their value.

Ownership is THE critical element of success in the NBA it seems. Bad owners might get lucky, but their teams generally get worse and worse over time.

I feel like the Warriors are a dark horse for a Harden trade. They can offer the 2nd pick, plus minni's pick for next year, Wiggins & Paschal.

The Rockets can then maybe move RWB to the Knicks for Randle, Knox and the 8th pick.

Now the Rockets kick start their rebuild with the 2nd and 8th pick, and they can see what they get out of Wiggins, Paschal, Knox, Randle. And we would have minni's pick for next year which will likely be top 10.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast