Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    85mph on the highway (in Texas)
    You can go 85 there? I hope that's only in the desert. And if so, do the drivers have singing hood ornament while driving through the desert? (I like that commercial, but it's being played too often.)

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Farting in an elevator just before walking out of it.
    It SHOULD be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    You can go 85 there? I hope that's only in the desert. And if so, do the drivers have singing hood ornament while driving through the desert? (I like that commercial, but it's being played too often.)
    It's not just in the desert but it's not all highways. 80 is really common though.

Funny thing is that when our interstate system was created with those terrible handling old cars it was designed with 85mph in mind. "Speed kills" has been proven to be false when it comes to highway driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not just in the desert but it's not all highways. 80 is really common though.

Funny thing is that when our interstate system was created with those terrible handling old cars it was designed with 85mph in mind. "Speed kills" has been proven to be false when it comes to highway driving.
    The Autobahn in Germany has no speed limit. Imagine the fun! (An NBA star died on the Autobahn a while ago -- Drazen Petrovich.)

The Autobahn in Germany has no speed limit. Imagine the fun! (An NBA star died on the Autobahn a while ago -- Drazen Petrovich.)
    There isn't a speed limit but there is a lot of enforcement of other things and traffic is pretty high so it's hard to go crazy fast anymore.

There are limits coming into and out of towns and crossings.
    It is also illegal to pass on the right so if you are in the far left lane and driving slow its been known for other drivers to "tap" you at high speed to get you to pull over. Very strict drinking while driving laws
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Politicians

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Making fun of right wingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Making fun of right wingers.
    Making fun of left wingers will be illegal pretty soon -- especially if facebook and other social media sites get their way. They're all about censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    [The Autobahn has] strict drinking while driving laws.
    Yeah, I would think so. If somebody's doing NASCAR speed on a highway, I would want them to be sober.

Making fun of left wingers will be illegal pretty soon -- especially if facebook and other social media sites get their way. They're all about censorship.
    Deflecting to the left that quick? It's funny because all the left wing posters on this forum have no issue with censorship. Myself included. The insecurity of the right is just so much fun to take jabs at
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Leaving a social gathering without saying goodbye to anybody.

Best way to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by bernardand View Post
    Leaving a social gathering without saying goodbye to anybody.
    I got a friend that does that. We be laughing when we notice he ain't around any more [emoji23] just slipped out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Masturbating on an airplane. Thanks a lot Bin Laden.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast