Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 120
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Steve Francis 2
    .

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    "Westbrook wants out of Houston"

    What the thread title should read is Houston wants out of Westbrook lo

    Its not like were not willing to trade him, its moreso that no one wants his ***, so whos stuck with who here?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-16-2020 at 07:47 PM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    "Westbrook wants out of Houston"

    What the thread title should read is Houston wants out of Westbrook lo

    Its not like were not willing to trade him, its moreso that no one wants his ***, so whos stuck with who here?
    Who said no one wants him?

    Let's be realistic, Houston is not willing to salary dump him. I'm sure they are considering the 1st round picks they gave up for him and want something back.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Who said no one wants him?

    Let's be realistic, Houston is not willing to salary dump him. I'm sure they are considering the 1st round picks they gave up for him and want something back.
    It hurts homie. It really ****ing hurts to think about what we gave up for him. Lol

    Everything Ive read suggests theres no market for him 🤷🏻*♂️
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-16-2020 at 08:20 PM.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,356
    I like to see RW in Brooklyn LOL.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,200
    With MJ and the Hornets reportedly being interested swapping Rozier/Batum for Westbrook makes sense. Of course it puts the Hornets in the spot of what they do with their breakout star of Graham.

    For the Hornets I've heard the suggestion thrown out there of doing Horford/21 for Rozier if they can't get Wiseman on Wednesday night.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,184
    I wouldn't be surprised if they don't move Westbrook until next year when there will be more available and his contract will only have 1 year left.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they don't move Westbrook until next year when there will be more available and his contract will only have 1 year left.
    At this rate Westbrook isnít turning down a $48 mil player option.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,476
    Westbrook to Charlotte or Detroit

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,184
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    At this rate Westbrook isnít turning down a $48 mil player option.
    Geez. I thought that was a team option.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Geez. I thought that was a team option.
    Both Harden and WB have three years left on their contract with the last year being player options for both and neither guy is turning that down. Its almost 50 mill for one year.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,200
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Both Harden and WB have three years left on their contract with the last year being player options for both and neither guy is turning that down. Its almost 50 mill for one year.
    I can see harden turning his down because heíll be at the age to get one last max.

    WB no way because no one is offering him a max after this contract.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,064
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can see harden turning his down because heíll be at the age to get one last max.

    WB no way because no one is offering him a max after this contract.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just worry that we hold on to Harden to long and it turns in to AD situation with the Pelicans. If opts out its likely because hes still in Houston and doesnt want to be.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,184
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Both Harden and WB have three years left on their contract with the last year being player options for both and neither guy is turning that down. Its almost 50 mill for one year.
    Yeah, I thought they were team options. Pretty nice for the players, pretty hard for the team being stuck with them. The Rockets are going to have to tank HARD for a year or so to get out of this is my guess.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    With MJ and the Hornets reportedly being interested swapping Rozier/Batum for Westbrook makes sense. Of course it puts the Hornets in the spot of what they do with their breakout star of Graham.

    For the Hornets I've heard the suggestion thrown out there of doing Horford/21 for Rozier if they can't get Wiseman on Wednesday night.
    If true, Morey should jump on the Rozier for Horford/21 trade with Charlotte. Rozier was an overpay but he's far more useful for us than Horford by a long mile. I would try to get Malik Monk tossed in as well for the pick which shouldn't be a problem since his drug suspension.

    https://youtu.be/6wfLDPUNs7k

    Let's make it happen Morey! [emoji122][emoji3]

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •