Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,847
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    hahahah nooo
    He did help boost the WIFI at Ford Field. Lord knows I need something to pass the last quarter of Lions games lol.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    He did help boost the WIFI at Ford Field. Lord knows I need something to pass the last quarter of Lions games lol.
    "Rod, we're having an issue keeping these fans in the seats when it comes to the 4th quarter. Can you up that Wifi? That's easier than us investing into the product on the field."

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,563
    So, do they get the boot tomorrow morning? Monday? At the end of the season?

    What does everyone think?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,847
    Probably by Sunday I would guess. They aren't going to do it today because of public optics but I imagine anything is fair game after.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,041
    in the event we FINALLY move on, who takes over as interim HC?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,472
    this *** needs to be fired already. c'mon Sheila, proove you're not like the rest.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,847
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    in the event we FINALLY move on, who takes over as interim HC?
    Darrell "Neanderball" Bevell would be my guess.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,099


    As they say pictures are worth a 1000 words and this is definitely worth a whole lot more. She is embarrassed by this team. She has to fire both. Also since 2004 all the coaches we have had are a combined 1-12 on Thanksgiving. Caldwell from 2014 to 2017 was 3-1 on Thanksgiving.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vader817; 11-27-2020 at 04:18 PM.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,191
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post


    As they say pictures are worth a 1000 words and this is definitely worth a whole lot more. She is embarrassed by this team. She has to fire both. Also since 2004 all the coaches we have had are a combined 1-12 on Thanksgiving. Caldwell from 2014 to 2017 was 3-1 on Thanksgiving.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    thinking of how much money to extend him with

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,619
    I just read that the Jason Laconfora reported that Jerry Reese from the NY Giants is being considered a Candidate for the GM positions. He has two super bowls technically, but won his first one in his first year. That to me is the fruits of the previous regime. BUt his send Super Bowl 4 years later he can take credit for. Hes been with NY his whole career working his way up to Gm.

    Thoughts?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,847
    Absolutely not.

    His drafts were atrocious and won super bowls based largely on favorable luck (getting in at 9-7 and winning it all for example) and players that may or may not have been his own picks.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,781
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Absolutely not.

    His drafts were atrocious and won super bowls based largely on favorable luck (getting in at 9-7 and winning it all for example) and players that may or may not have been his own picks.
    yeah his superbowls go to the guy he replaced more than they go to him.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,099
    Per Adam Schefter Louis Riddick is interviewing for the Texans GM today and will be interviewing with us on Firday.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions FIRE EVERYONE!!!
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,041
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Per Adam Schefter Louis Riddick is interviewing for the Texans GM today and will be interviewing with us on Firday.
    I mean... we could do worse

    this wouldn't be the same "bringing in guy from the booth" since he was an NFL exec before going to the booth, but I have no idea what his accolades are as an exec to make me like or dislike him

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,191
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Per Adam Schefter Louis Riddick is interviewing for the Texans GM today and will be interviewing with us on Firday.
    I wouldn't mind this but he could end up busting easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •