Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yeah I think Giants win this one. Seen enough crap from eagles to predict this.

What do you guys think about all the recent criticism to Wentz?

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    It's warranted...but a bit of an overreaction. I think he'll be fine. If we get rid of Pederson, he'll be more than fine. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    It's warranted...but a bit of an overreaction. I think he'll be fine. If we get rid of Pederson, he'll be more than fine. lol
    Agreed with this. Wentz has been bad at times so he definitely deserves some criticism for it but a lot of people are overreacting too.

I also agree that Doug seems to be part of the issue. To me it looks like Carson is at his best when he runs the no huddle offense because he can call his own plays, change protections, and audible as he sees fit. I think Doug does carry some value but I think this year itís been made obvious that at the very least he needs a good offensive coordinator to help him game plan each week and strategize play calls.

Was just watching Dave spadarro interview Carson wentz. Dave asked Carson about how excited he is to get alshon Jeffery back and I think Carsonís response was interesting. He mentioned alshon briefly about how he can help but then started talking about Travis fulgham and brought him up 2 separate times as well as Dallas goedert.

Some have wondered if bringing alshon back will take reps away from fulgham but I donít think so. I hope JJAW is the guy that loses reps, itís well deserved.

Week 10 IGT: Eagles @ Giants - Will the Real Carson Wentz Please Stand Up?

In order of how much snaps each WR should get Iíd go:

Fulgham
    Reagor
    Jeffery
    Hightower
    Ward
    Watkins

JJAW

Fulgham still blows my mind. Idk how that guy didnít make a roster before the eagles. Just size and speed alone youíd think someone would keep him as like a 5-6th guy

Also hoping for reagor to get more looks moving forward and in the slot/moving around

I like what he showed again Dallas and want to see more the more settled he gets. Think heís a big time playmaker in the making. I doubt heís ever as good a WR as jefferson or claypool. But I think he can compete with Ruggs and aiyuk for best weapon of the group

I think finding fulgham was a godsend. It puts less pressure on reagor to be some #1 full route tree WR. Let fulgham and goedert be wentz security blankets go to guys and let reagor be our versatile playmaker. He should get handoffs, shovels, end arounds, bubbles, crossing routes and send him deep

Also fulgham is 37th in WR yards and tied for 19th in receiving TDs

Except heís played 2-4 games less than everyone ahead of him except for arguably the best TE in football George kittle who has 1 more game played

So everyone around him statistically is within 200 yards of him all the way up until the top 8 despite having 2-4 games on him. Most of them 3-4 games

Insane.

Also couldnít help but chuckle at while looking at these stats seeing metcalf is #2 and mclaurin is like #7

Meaning 2 WRs we couldíve taken instead of JJAW are in the top 10 in yards and TDs LOL

I just want JJAW gone but I know thatís not gonna happen

I just want JJAW gone but I know thatís not gonna happen

100X

In order of how much snaps each WR should get Iíd go:

Fulgham
    Reagor
    Jeffery
    Hightower
    Ward
    Watkins

I would put Ward ahead of Jeffery at least for the Giants game. Will take AJ a couple of weeks to get acclimated to the offense.

Yeah I think Giants win this one. Seen enough crap from eagles to predict this.

SAME. I think Giants win.

Definitely warranted. I believe IF Wentz didn't have the contract that he did his *** would have been benched already. Its that simple. I have ZERO trust and confidence in him going forward TBH. At this point in his career I don't believe he is a franchise QB of this team. It sadden me to say that.

What realistic contract will TF13 get from the Eagles in the off season?

Eagles nation will be ecstatic if TF13 can develop into a #1 receiver and Reagor as your 2. I believe Fulgham is already a 1 on this team LOL.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast