Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 236 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3531

Thread: Jets talk

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    https://youtu.be/QIVVH2W3Wz4

Interesting he said “basic fundamental things that have gotten out of wack”

I’ve been screaming for weeks about the terrible mechanics ZW has. Sidearm crap is the most obnoxious
    basic fundamentals but lets draft him 2nd overall. absolute morons. this whole situation is gonna blow up in their faces

I'll be there on Sunday. Mike White szn let's go!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I'll be there on Sunday. Mike White szn let's go!
    Nice!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yep. He has failed to master the ordinary. That's not the path to greatness, it's the opposite.
    I can't remember which boxer it was but he was talking about the difference between a good and great fighter is the great ones master the jab because they know if they can do that to perfection all fight, they can win.
    I just thought it was funny you said “master the ordinary”
    “Master” is so far away from him, I’m wishing he was at least passable instead of complete failure at basic mechanics

I honestly can’t remember a QB with worse mechanics

While watching the game I noticed RB Zonovan Knight really jumped out to me.
    1 reason why is because of all the carries he was getting as the game went on.
    Don't get me wrong, I thought he was impressive.

Come to find out, RB Michael Carter suffered a low ankle sprain during the game and is currently listed as day-to-day for the next game.

That means outside of all the OLmen we've lost, we could be entering next game without our top 3 RBs: Breece Hall, Michael Carter and James Robinson.

We could be going into next game with RB Zonovan Knight (last game was 1st NFL action ever), Ty Johnson and Jonathon Ward (signed on Tuesday).

For those of you that don't know RB Knight, he's might surprise you with his ability.
    I think he may stick with this team, and maybe push Michael Carter for playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    While watching the game I noticed RB Zonovan Knight really jumped out to me.
    1 reason why is because of all the carries he was getting as the game went on.
    Don't get me wrong, I thought he was impressive.

Come to find out, RB Michael Carter suffered a low ankle sprain during the game and is currently listed as day-to-day for the next game.

That means outside of all the OLmen we've lost, we could be entering next game without our top 3 RBs: Breece Hall, Michael Carter and James Robinson.

We could be going into next game with RB Zonovan Knight (last game was 1st NFL action ever), Ty Johnson and Jonathon Ward (signed on Tuesday).

For those of you that don't know RB Knight, he's might surprise you with his ability.
    I think he may stick with this team, and maybe push Michael Carter for playing time.
    Jets liked him since preseason
    He certainly ran hard last week and appears to have nice speed which is key in this offensive system

MC is very good, the best part about him is he knows he can’t be a featured back due to the grind. He seems like the ultimate team player and teammate. Regardless of who he’s sharing time with, he’s a great compliment

Jets lose Max Mitchell For the rest of the Season

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...24eb77f4ab2367

Four Jet players (3 starters) have the flu

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...ls-762142.html

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Jets lose Max Mitchell For the rest of the Season

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...24eb77f4ab2367
    George Fant out for the year
    Injury: Named Starting Right Tackle for the NY Jets

Blood clots for Mitchell, has a rare disease. His father said no career threatening

Easy to see why he has won over the looker room.

It's fantastic to see that stuff.
    It's also terrifying to think how little ability ZW has shown to be like that.

We presume ZW is smart because he went to BYU. Then again, so did Jim McMahon. He is not a genius but he was still smart enough to know how to get in with his teammates.
    ZW seems to lack both intellect and emotional intelligence.

Saleh is going have a tough time bringing ZW back into the fold. I think them saying that ZW will be back, diminishes the benching. ZW can sit there smiling away and acting like a tool because he knows this is temporary
    I would love Saleh to come out and say Mike White is the QB for the rest of the season.

Ignorance is bliss

Saleh should never have said that he expects Zach to be back this season. He should have said that Mike White is our QB or that we know Zach is very talented, but has not performed up to expectations and we have to evaluate things on a weekly basis as to which QB gives us the best chance to win and that QB is Mike White until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Saleh should never have said that he expects Zach to be back this season. He should have said that Mike White is our QB or that we know Zach is very talented, but has not performed up to expectations and we have to evaluate things on a weekly basis as to which QB gives us the best chance to win and that QB is Mike White until further notice.
    100%

Ignorance is bliss