Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1818

Thread: Jets talk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If they did that and had actually Queens on the field and beat down the rest of the league? That would be the best. Homophobes all over the country having to say, yeah, my team lost and got the crap beaten out of them by the damn Queens.

I hope the Superbowl would end up the Queens vs The Bears.

Alright, now onto something that matters:

Are you Council or Rogue?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post

The Queens are getting too much penetration. It's leading to too many sacks on the qb.
    The Queens are just, jamming it down the defense's throat at will.

Seriously, it would be so awesome to have openly gay players who were absolute defensive or OL beasts or like Travis Henry or Diggs or a star QB.
    Michael Sam was a great step but I would so love to see gay male athletes accepted across all sports

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Alright, now onto something that matters:

Are you Council or Rogue?
    Boba Fett or The Mandalorian?

Ignorance is bliss

The Queens are getting too much penetration. It's leading to too many sacks on the qb.

Seriously, it would be so awesome to have openly gay players who were absolute defensive or OL beasts or like Travis Henry or Diggs or a star QB.
    Michael Sam was a great step but I would so love to see gay male athletes accepted across all sports
    Well if your tight end had sex reassignment surgery during the year, he'd become a wide receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Well if your tight end had sex reassignment surgery during the year, he'd become a wide receiver.
    The puns would be endless
    The Head coach…lol
    The ASSistant Head coach…lol

Boba Fett or The Mandalorian?
    If you don't know, you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    If you don't know, you don't know.
    I had to look up rogue vs council. I would say I am council.

So, Boba or Mando?
    I wouldn't know but my wife loves those shows and the Mandolorian was awesome but I think, Boba Fett is way better so far.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    The puns would be endless
    The Head coach…lol
    The ASSistant Head coach…lol
    For sure. It would be super fun and funny. I still hold to my true feeling that as funny as that stuff would be, having a team with a bunch of gay men absolutely dominating other teams would be awesome. You could likely see heads explode as people's stereotypes went flying out of the brains. I have always had the hope that a guy like Garret, Young or Bosa would come out and then have an MVP season

Ignorance is bliss

I had to look up rogue vs council. I would say I am council.

So, Boba or Mando?
    I wouldn't know but my wife loves those shows and the Mandolorian was awesome but I think, Boba Fett is way better so far.
    Mandolorian was great, didn't watch Boba Fett yet. I heard they're trying too hard to make him a 'good' guy, but I'll need to judge it for myself.

As far as the Queens go, I think that team would be all about the D!
    Your Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    Mandolorian was great, didn't watch Boba Fett yet. I heard they're trying too hard to make him a 'good' guy, but I'll need to judge it for myself.

As far as the Queens go, I think that team would be all about the D!
    TMML. Well played

I don't think they are trying to make Boba a good guy at all. It has a ton of backstory about him with the sand people and becoming a complete bad azz after learning their fighting skills.
    He is neither good or bad so far.
    The only good guy quality I see is that he isn't ruling like Jaba did. He has less arrogance and pomp.

To me, it is a more interesting show. To my wife, she loves it but misses baby Yoda

Ignorance is bliss

On the very positive/good news front. Braxton Berrios is now an All-Pro Kick Returner. Well deserved! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come the next couple of years (or decades...God knows we deserve it).
    Your Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    On the very positive/good news front. Braxton Berrios is now an All-Pro Kick Returner. Well deserved! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come the next couple of years (or decades...God knows we deserve it).
    Good for him, but let's not overplay it.
    KR is not as valued as it once was.

Still though, good for him.

Totally non-jet but Boba Fett.
    Lamonster,
    I realized this. I think the reason people say they are making him into a good guy is because they are making him a complete character. He's not just a flash on the screen as a bad azz mofo,
    He's shown from multiple angles .
    I also love the actor that plays him. Loved him since "Once Were Warriors"

Ignorance is bliss

For sure. It would be super fun and funny. I still hold to my true feeling that as funny as that stuff would be, having a team with a bunch of gay men absolutely dominating other teams would be awesome. You could likely see heads explode as people's stereotypes went flying out of the brains. I have always had the hope that a guy like Garret, Young or Bosa would come out and then have an MVP season
    I hope a guy like Garret, Young, or Bosa are gay and the team, coaches and opposing players know it and don’t care. I hope a guy like Garret, Young, or Bosa don’t need to let the fans or media know or have the need for their sexual preference to be known in order to live a normal life

I’ve never been a fan of the need to let the world know. We’re all human beings and we’re all a little different and have different interests.

You’re good at football? Great, let’s play ball. You’re telling me you’re blue and like to have sex with fish? Is that illegal? No? Then I don’t care, let’s play football