Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201
Results 3,001 to 3,003 of 3003

Thread: Jets talk

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    A thread for random things of interest, be it Jets related or tidbits from the forum.
    Sad about Tua, who will be out next week. I hope he gets better, however, I read an article from the doctor who discovered CT that said that from what he sees, Tua's suffered severe brain damage and should never play again. yet Tua flew back with the team the next day and said he's feeling better. Football players are tough ...and ignorant.

The Phins are still favored by 3, as of today, but I guess this improves the odds that the Jets will win and go over .500.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Sad about Tua, who will be out next week. I hope he gets better, however, I read an article from the doctor who discovered CT that said that from what he sees, Tua's suffered severe brain damage and should never play again. yet Tua flew back with the team the next day and said he's feeling better. Football players are tough ...and ignorant.

The Phins are still favored by 3, as of today, but I guess this improves the odds that the Jets will win and go over .500.
    It was an ugly scene for sure.
    He shouldn't have been playing to begin with, after seeing him stumble around just the Sunday before Thursday's game.

IMO, he may not need to retire, but he should definitely take as much time as he needs to get himself right, before even thinking of stepping on the field again.

That said, Teddy Bridgewater is a very capable QB.
    He doesn't make many mistakes and plays efficient ball.
    The fish are still a team to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post

Insane to think him playing this week is an option