Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 2,641 to 2,653 of 2653

Thread: Jets talk

  1. #2641
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    By the way, Larry Ugunwhatever signed with the Steelers

  2. #2642
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    Chosen by the JetsĎ previous regime, third-round pick Chuma Edoga has started 12 games as a pro. But the fourth-year tackle appears on his way out this year, per ESPN.comís Rich Cimini. The Jets drafted tackle Max Mitchell in the fourth round and have veteran backup Conor McDermott returning as well

  3. #2643
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    43,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Chosen by the JetsĎ previous regime, third-round pick Chuma Edoga has started 12 games as a pro. But the fourth-year tackle appears on his way out this year, per ESPN.comís Rich Cimini. The Jets drafted tackle Max Mitchell in the fourth round and have veteran backup Conor McDermott returning as well
    Hopefully, they are going to use him in multiple positions as a deep end rotation?



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #2644
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Screen pass directly across the field or even more detrimental behind him
    Most screen passes are downfield throws too.

  5. #2645
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,706
    The Jets need a viable OT backup that can solidly start if need be.
    That OT is currently not on the roster

  6. #2646
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    43,190
    https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-joe-do...142331897.html

    This clip is really cool to watch. Joe working the phones for a dozen. pick trying to get JJ. When he finally does, he gets a hi-5 and big hug from Saleh



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #2647
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Most screen passes are downfield throws too.
    I agree, just pointing out he needs accuracy on more than downfield throws

    To be serious, Lafleur has quite a few trick plays, so accurate negative yard passes (upfield???) are very important

  8. #2648
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    The Jets need a viable OT backup that can solidly start if need be.
    That OT is currently not on the roster
    I agree, but did find this interesting
    https://youtu.be/c51fp0YS96g

    I also found this interesting, but for other reasons
    https://youtu.be/Su-Z48qeJyc
    And this one
    https://youtu.be/VMUVeApFtjU
    Last edited by Larry M; Yesterday at 05:39 AM.

  9. #2649
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I agree, but did find this interesting
    https://youtu.be/c51fp0YS96g
    You have to watch Flight 2022 on YouTube, itís great

  10. #2650
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    43,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I agree, but did find this interesting
    https://youtu.be/c51fp0YS96g

    I also found this interesting, but for other reasons
    https://youtu.be/Su-Z48qeJyc
    And this one
    https://youtu.be/VMUVeApFtjU
    What I find most interesting in the first one was the Aussie accent! But my goodness, Max is super athletic.

    Key and Peel were amazing . This is still probably my favorite skit

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwlxSdTJR8U



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #2651
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What I find most interesting in the first one was the Aussie accent! But my goodness, Max is super athletic.

    Key and Peel were amazing . This is still probably my favorite skit

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwlxSdTJR8U
    Lol Iíve not seen that one, thatís hilarious

  12. #2652
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    43,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Lol Iíve not seen that one, thatís hilarious
    It's so gross and uncomfortable and then just brilliant



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #2653
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I agree, but did find this interesting
    https://youtu.be/c51fp0YS96g

    I also found this interesting, but for other reasons
    https://youtu.be/Su-Z48qeJyc
    And this one
    https://youtu.be/VMUVeApFtjU
    Eventually Mitchell has potential but are you comfortable starting him right now, if anything happens to Fant or Becton?
    I'm not.

    Max Mitchell vs Jermaine Johnson, serior bowl 1 on 1s

    If feel the same in McDermott and Edoga.

    For a game, ok, but if needed for an extended period, no.
    Last edited by MrX27; Today at 10:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •