Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 347
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    77
    Awesome clock management!!!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    77
    Crystal ball says 3 and out the rest of the game!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    There weren’t many options available for them, especially given the age factor and the money issues. They had to get someone who they felt was semi-competent to backup in case Mitch failed to show improvement or got injured. Nagy’s guy would be more of a long term QB...not a one or 2 year guy.
    I don’t think Nagy thought Foles was a franchise QB, but they gave up draft capital and money to get him. The point is, Foles was always Nagys guy over Trubisky. Look at their numbers this season.....Mitch has been far and away the better QB. Yet Foles is the starter. What does that tell you? If Mitch played this bad, the fans would be *****ing about it non stop and Nagy would have benched his *** 3 games ago.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    42
    Another scoreless half......omg, I can’t watch this anymore 👎

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,781
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Why are we still talking about Mitch? He is just as bad as Foles. Right now, the offensive line is getting killed... I mean this is Chicago Bears tradition isnt it?
    Numbers say otherwise. And the fact that Mitch could at least scramble and create plays with his legs, he’s just the better option for this time right now. The offense will still look bad, but holy hell....Foles is an absolute sitting duck in the pocket and all the “Well Foles is at least going to hit all the easy completions” has not come to fruition. He’s missed a TON of open receivers and his accuracy overall has not been as advertised

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    1,421
    Regardless of the oline play today. That was horrible clock management by Foles right there. Spike the ball and throw a Hail Mary. Leave 9 guys in and block if that’s what is needed and just chuck it to Arob.

    Has there been a pass made over 10 yards?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,899

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,600
    Worst offense I have ever seen, period. Pace, you have assembled the smelliest pile of dung in NFL history

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,899

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,781
    Crazy

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    16,701
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Numbers say otherwise. And the fact that Mitch could at least scramble and create plays with his legs, he’s just the better option for this time right now. The offense will still look bad, but holy hell....Foles is an absolute sitting duck in the pocket and all the “Well Foles is at least going to hit all the easy completions” has not come to fruition. He’s missed a TON of open receivers and his accuracy overall has not been as advertised
    To be fair, Mitch had a relatively healthy offensive line and played a mediocre defenses. I agree Foles is a sitting duck but I've seen what Mitch can do what a healthy team and it ain't much either.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    18,202
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I don’t think Nagy thought Foles was a franchise QB, but they gave up draft capital and money to get him. The point is, Foles was always Nagys guy over Trubisky. Look at their numbers this season.....Mitch has been far and away the better QB. Yet Foles is the starter. What does that tell you? If Mitch played this bad, the fans would be *****ing about it non stop and Nagy would have benched his *** 3 games ago.
    We just have different views on what is meant by “getting your guy “ so won’t keep going on with that. Regarding the second part, Nagy put himself in a lose-lose spot the moment he benched Mitch given Foles’s career being mostly as a backup, and that if he were to go back to Mitch after a few weeks, it looks really bad. Especially if Mitch didn’t perform well after getting the starting job back and people would be *****ing anyway for Nagy going back to him, ironic given how so many people wanted Mitch benched earlier (many of the same people would be complaining regardless). The stats are a little misleading too given that Mitch played against some of the worse defenses during his starts whereas Foles played better defenses...albeit stats only tell part of the story and I don’t put overly too much stock into it but there it is anyway
    Last edited by Blah Blah Blah; 11-08-2020 at 03:41 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    16,701
    I was willing to get Nagy an opportunity to draft his own guy, but his play calling is so bad that I don't want him back.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,781
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    To be fair, Mitch had a relatively healthy offensive line and played a mediocre defenses. I agree Foles is a sitting duck but I've seen what Mitch can do what a healthy team and it ain't much either.
    Fair point. I’m not even saying Mitch is much better. But with this OL, Foles has no chance. Mitch at least would be able to make something out of nothing and extend some drives with his legs. Maybe the offense would still be just as bad, but you can’t keep trotting this crap out every week. Nagy needs to either give up play calling, start Mitch, or both. Zero accountability.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,600
    Mitch with the offense - sucks balls
    Foles with this offense- sucks balls

    Who cares


    It makes no difference who is in there with this offense, no point in rehashing it over and over

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •