Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Pitiful

**** you naggy you ****ing pos. What kind of play call was that idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This offense is historically bad.

And a BIG **** you to pace as well

I’m not even gonna blame the offense looking like **** because of our heavily backup OL.

The offense is just pure, complete trash. Nagy needs to give up the play calling. It’s not working.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Pace should take over at qb to take the punishment he should have addressed at the o line

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Why do people keep saying Nagy “get his guy “...Foles isn’t Nagy’s “guy”. People need to stop saying that. Foles is a veteran guy they signed to push Mitch and gave them an option for a veteran QB if/when Mitch didn’t do well again. But Foles isn’t “his guy”. “His guy” would be starting on day 1 and beyond, Foles was and is a backup they got for some type of QB play when Mitch ****ed up again. They will have to draft or trade for Nagy’ “guy”. Foles isn’t.
    They didn’t “sign” Foles. They gave up draft capital in a 4th round pick to get a guy that was going to eventually start this year. Mitch was already doomed from the start. He was going to be replaced by Foles and LITERALLY EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

That was the guy that they wanted. That was Nagy’s guy, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    He is his guy him and Pace targeted Foles the coaching staff majority worked with Foles cut the crap. They started Mitch to give him another chance because it’s best for the franchise long term a scenario I told you all that would happen
    Cut what crap? Also, regarding the last statement, I’m sure many people figured at some point Foles wild be starting given the short Leash on Mitch, especially after the team declined his 5th year option. So it wasn’t just you, you’re giving yourself too much credit. So many other people I’ve seen on here say that apart from you.
    Last edited by Blah Blah Blah; 11-08-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    They didn’t “sign” Foles. They gave up draft capital in a 4th round pick to get a guy that was going to eventually start this year. Mitch was already doomed from the start. He was going to be replaced by Foles and LITERALLY EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

That was the guy that they wanted. That was Nagy’s guy, whether you like it or not.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Foles is the guy Nagy wanted in the off season and he had his mind made up that Foles was going to start eventually. He just didn’t have enough time in TC with Covid to really get the playbook down. Nagy thought his offense would run better with Foles because he was familiar with the system and a vet. It hasn’t. Foles was always Nagys guy over Trubisky.
    There weren’t many options available for them, especially given the age factor and the money issues. They had to get someone who they felt was semi-competent to backup in case Mitch failed to show improvement or got injured. Nagy’s guy would be more of a long term QB...not a one or 2 year guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Cut what crap? Also, regarding the last statement, I’m sure many people figured at some point Foles wild be starting given the short Leash on Mitch, especially after the team declined his 5th year option. So it wasn’t just you. So many other people I’ve seen on here say that apart from you
    No everyone in here said Foles was gonna start week 1 lol and the crap that Foles wasn’t Nagy guy . If you trade for a QB to start he’s your guy it’s simple

Lmao. Back to back penalties by Leno and Coward

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    No everyone in here said Foles was gonna start week 1 lol and the crap that Foles wasn’t Nagy guy . If you trade for a QB to start he’s your guy it’s simple
    No they weren’t. Many people did say Foles would start week 1, but many others said what u gave urself credit for just now, that Foles would eventually take over later. Again, it wasn’t just you who said that. I admit I never said any of that regarding Foles taking over but I’m not going to just ignore those others who actually did say Foles would take over after a few weeks before season started

Week 9: Chicago Covids at Tennessee Covids

This is unwatchable at this point.

Why are we still talking about Mitch? He is just as bad as Foles. Right now, the offensive line is getting killed... I mean this is Chicago Bears tradition isnt it?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast