Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nagy gets his guy Foles, benches Trubisky despite overall solid play, and the offense sucks worse with Foles. 8 TDs and 7 picks for Nick....no way Mitch wouldn’t have better numbers and he could actually scramble. If Mitch is healthy, I’m benching him. Of course, Nagy isn’t going to hold himself or Nick accountable and this will likely be the bears offense for the rest of the year

Week 9: Chicago Covids at Tennessee Covids

OMG this ****ing sucks may as well put bray in can’t be any worse than foles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is wrong with Lamar Miller?

**** you ****ing naggy you pos

Feel so bad for Montgomery

Nagy loves running out of shotgun on 3rd and short. Never works

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Nagy gets his guy Foles, benches Trubisky despite overall solid play, and the offense sucks worse with Foles. 8 TDs and 7 picks for Nick....no way Mitch wouldn’t have better numbers and he could actually scramble. If Mitch is healthy, I’m benching him. Of course, Nagy isn’t going to hold himself or Nick accountable and this will likely be the bears offense for the rest of the year
    Why do people keep saying Nagy “get his guy “...Foles isn’t Nagy’s “guy”. People need to stop saying that. Foles is a veteran guy they signed to push Mitch and gave them an option for a veteran QB if/when Mitch didn’t do well again. But Foles isn’t “his guy”. “His guy” would be starting on day 1 and beyond, Foles was and is a backup they got for some type of QB play when Mitch ****ed up again. They will have to draft or trade for Nagy’ “guy”. Foles isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Feel so bad for Montgomery
    Yea

I’m really starting to like urban

**** this

That was just a great throw and catch...idk what more Skrine could have done there

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Why do people keep saying Nagy “get his guy “...Foles isn’t Nagy’s “guy”. People need to stop saying that. Foles is a veteran guy they signed to push Mitch and gave them an option for a veteran QB if/when Mitch didn’t do well again. But Foles isn’t “his guy”. “His guy” would be starting on day 1 and beyond, Foles was and is a backup they got for some type of QB play when Mitch ****ed up again. They will have to draft or trade for Nagy’ “guy”. Foles isn’t.
    He is his guy him and Pace targeted Foles the coaching staff majority worked with Foles cut the crap. They started Mitch to give him another chance because it’s best for the franchise long term a scenario I told you all that would happen

Pretty pathetic when 10 points seems insurmountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Foles is the guy Nagy wanted in the off season and he had his mind made up that Foles was going to start eventually. He just didn’t have enough time in TC with Covid to really get the playbook down. Nagy thought his offense would run better with Foles because he was familiar with the system and a vet. It hasn’t. Foles was always Nagys guy over Trubisky.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast