Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 321 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4803

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    They took "grants" from the foundation.
    What does that mean? No offense but you seem to be dancing. I don’t think they are above wrong doing. I do think with as much talk gotten specific accusations should be easier to find. You said it came right to your mind. So what did they do? Why do you think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is the Clinton foundation dirty? Is so why? I’ve been seeing this for years but I never see why?

Idk. I have unfinished projects all around my house. I see unfinished private and public projects all the time. Is there reason to think they
    pocketed the money?

Joe Biden's Presidency

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098

Here is one article that tries to summarize the Clinton’s work and failures in Haiti. Doesn’t seem like they pocketed money. I’m already losing interest

If anyone wants to sort through the potentially swampy behavior I’ll reengage lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Well it kind of does when the bad outweighs the good by a long shot.

Just imagine your faux outrage if Obama had to shut down his charitable organization because he was stealing from it.
    no it doesn't, what type of logic is that.

even if it was accurate that there was far more bad, what was good still happened and still deserves credit.

it's also not surprising for anyone on the other side to say the bad far outweighs the good because that is what the other side has been lead to believe by media, which supports what I said about Trump not getting credit where it's deserved. certain media don't want to give Trump credit, which enables people to think there wasn't much good if any at all.

if Obama had dome something bad as President or things that deserve to be criticized, it also would not eliminate anything that he did that was good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Blah blah blah is all I see. you are making distinctions only based on immigration status

Bottom Line: No form of immigration increases crime rates in this country. You are just a racist.

Should we ban child birth too? that will inevitably lead to more murderers and rapists.
    children born in America, are American.

people illegally crossing the border, are not.

I love the bold, you have no argument and have to get personal.

sad that I have to repeat again, immigration isn't about race. I wouldn't ****ing care if they were all white, illegally crossing the border is not how immigration works. pathetic that people can't understand something so simple.

when people break into your country illegally crossing the border and then commit additional crimes like rape and murder, one would think you as American would care.

this also includes children.

you're the one in another thread bringing up a child murderer in another topic, what do you think about this then.

is this the type of immigrant that you want to support, an illegal immigrant that raped a child. these are people that should be better prevented from getting into America.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/ill...rl/1659823575/
    Illegal immigrant sentenced for sneaking into home, raping 6-year-old girl
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 12-30-2020 at 11:16 AM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Idk. I have unfinished projects all around my house. I see unfinished private and public projects all the time. Is there reason to think they
    pocketed the money?

You're admitting that you stole money from yourself!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    children born in America, are American.

people illegally crossing the border, are not.
    American babies born in this country are raising the murder and rape rate every single day. Are you pro murder? Pro rapist? Sad

I love the bold, you have no argument and have to get personal.
    Not an argument, its a statement. You are a known racist. You belittle brown people to make yourself feel good. You spread lies about immigration in a way to harm minorities. You are unequivocally a racist and a bad person. On top of being a troll. Any more questions?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

American babies born in this country are raising the murder and rape rate every single day. Are you pro murder? Pro rapist? Sad[
    American citizens have to follow the laws, are held accountable when they don't, and don't get sanctuary cities to protect them.

this is why this comparison is weak and ignorant.

Not an argument, its a statement. You are a known racist. You belittle brown people to make yourself feel good. You spread lies about immigration in a way to harm minorities. You are unequivocally a racist and a bad person. On top of being a troll. Any more questions?

if you actually believe the bold then you're not that bright. but this has been the stupidity and intolerance from the left in America desperate to label anyone on the other side as racist. the type of idiots that can't or don't want to see reality, always playing the victim where everything involving a minority simply must be due to their race. this is why "racist" has become less meaningful, too often use as a tool.

the bold is straight up ignorant. I don't belittle or have a problem with anyone because of their race.

if a minority should be criticized or has done something bad/wrong, then that should be allowed to be said, and it wouldn't be about their race. just as would be the same for anyone white.

I haven't lied about immigration.

I want legal immigration, for minorities outside of America to go to America legally, the right way. if anyone is too stupid to understand that then that is their fault. I do not care about their race, their religion, or anything like that. but you will not care, and will continue your ignorance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

American citizens have to follow the laws, are held accountable when they don't, and don't get sanctuary cities to protect them.

if you actually believe the bold then you're not that bright. but this has been the stupidity and intolerance from the left in America desperate to label anyone on the other side as racist. the type of idiots that can't or don't want to see reality, always playing the victim where everything involving a minority simply must be due to their race. this is why "racist" has become less meaningful, too often use as a tool.

the bold is straight up ignorant. I don't belittle or have a problem with anyone because of their race.

if a minority should be criticized or has done something bad/wrong, then that should be allowed to be said, and it wouldn't be about their race. just as would be the same for anyone white.

I want legal immigration, for minorities outside of America to go to America legally, the right way. if anyone is too stupid to understand that then that is their fault. I do not care about their race, their religion, or anything like that. but you will not care, and will continue your ignorance.
    Like it or not, this is how most everyone on this forum sees you (and for very good reason). Whine, deflect, and stomp your feet as much as you want; this image you've established is not changing anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Like it or not, this is how most everyone on this forum sees you (and for very good reason). Whine, deflect, and stomp your feet as much as you want; this image you've established is not changing anytime soon.
    I do not give a **** how PSD left sees me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

American babies born in this country are raising the murder and rape rate every single day. Are you pro murder? Pro rapist? Sad

I dont think hes racist. More like a racist apologist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You care!

That's obviously not true but I can see why you'd say as much.

I don't think you understand a single concept you just wrote

I didn't say anyone, I said you specifically.

You peddle lies about the immigration process (Yes, you unquestionably lie more than anyone on this site). You equate civil offenses or misdemeanors by minorities with felonies that white people commit. You don't understand the immigration process and refuse to educate yourself (or listen to someone who tries) because you do not care what the reality is. You want to say brown people are bad. You are like a 5 year old, bringing up a single example and calling all immigrants bad things. Its lazy and its dumb, but so is everything you post. there are a lot of other conservative posters on here and none of them come close to your level of racism or stupidity. Bbroncosimo, brewers, etc have all at least demonstrated minimal human comprehension skills and a semblance of humanity. People respond to you because it's stilly. You are a caricature that doesn't exist in the real world. Reading things you post is like scrolling through twitter, laughing at the worst segment of the human population. You aren't capable of having a reasonable discussion
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's obviously not true but I can see why you'd say as much.
    if I cared what people think of me then I wouldn't post how I do, wouldn't treat people here the way I am more often treated.
    if I cared what people think of me, I would put more effort into being nice, but why the **** should I.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯