Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 820 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830870920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 15168
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Since you obviously don't understand the role of the POTUS, I'll answer that in a separate response. Believe it or not it's not just *****ing and moaning in twitter and Fox.

If in your world saying you'll do something is equivalent to doing it I guess that's true. But Biden did it. Not Trump. He could have easily sent in more troops and decided to back out of the deal. I'm not even convinced Trump would have done it if he were in office.

And lol at "Trumps "negotiating". "Hey Taliban. Can you not shoot at us while we leave and you guys cab n have the country"

Trump left one war while President. He failed so miserably that he sent the troops back in.

And I literally said if the next bill passes he'll surpass him. Both in campaign promises and major legislation.

And again we're comparing 4 years of Trump to 1 year of Biden.

Lou really want to go down this road? OK lol...

He said he would renegotiate the Iran deal. He left the deal based on a lie that Iran wasn't following it the ceased all diplomatic efforts

He said he'd stop the war in Syria.

He said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

He said he was going to invest in 500 billion in infrastructure.

He said his cuts would pay for themselves abd we'd hit 4 percent growth.

He said he'd open up libel laws.

The list goes on and on.

And yes. Dems "obstructed". President's aren't kings. "The other side didn't let me do everything i want" is not a good excuse. They are there to represent the interests of their constituents. Not bow to Trumps proposals.

why would Biden get credit for doing what was already in place. all he had to do was go along with what was already negotiated, and he ****ed that up.

what do you have from Biden for campaign promises, because even including Afghanistan you included 6. I provided 7 from Trump. you need more.

the last part is comical. Democrats rejected less funding for Trump than they themselves agreed to in the past for border fencing. what Trump wanted was more than just a wall, and they obstructed him because they hated him, despite evidence that a wall has worked already and would work.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

The POTUS...
    1. Sets the agenda. Thats what the state of the union is all about.

2. The president has veto power. So all negotiating inherently needs to be approved by him.

Notice Biden pushed his side to negotiate and come up with Bipartisan legislation. While Trump invited Schumer and Pelosi over to tell the how big of meanies they are and refused to negotiate.
    Biden as President can approve (or not) negotiating done by Congress. no?

what did Biden do to negotiate infrastructure?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You sure about that?
    Biden made his comment related to coronavirus.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fla...ban-xenophobic

"We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus," Biden tweeted as a presidential candidate last year the day after Trump imposed travel restrictions from several countries including China into the United States. "We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

Biden later attempted to walk back the xenophobic comment and claimed during a debate that he was making a broad point about xenophobia and not directly referring to the travel ban.

"A wall will not stop the coronavirus," Biden tweeted in March of 2020. "Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it. This disease could impact every nation and any person on the planet — and we need a plan to combat it."
    his own comment is contradicted by what was done today.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Biden made his comment related to coronavirus.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fla...ban-xenophobic

his own comment is contradicted by what was done today.
    There's a reason you have to quote a third thing and can't refer back to the two tweets you've already quoted: They were from the end of Jan 2020, before a single COVID case had even been detected in Afirca. Trump's travel ban with Africa had nothing to do with COVID.

And so we circle back to my original reply:

Yes, these situations are totally the same with no difference there whatsoever.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

why would Biden get credit for doing what was already in place. all he had to do was go along with what was already negotiated, and he ****ed that up.

what do you have from Biden for campaign promises, because even including Afghanistan you included 6. I provided 7 from Trump. you need more.

the last part is comical. Democrats rejected less funding for Trump than they themselves agreed to in the past for border fencing. what Trump wanted was more than just a wall, and they obstructed him because they hated him, despite evidence that a wall has worked already and would work.
    Lol.

Better question. Why would Trump get credit for the easiest deal of all time? Don't shoot at us from now till we departed. And don't give safe harbor to terrorist organizations. And you get the country in return.

He didn't even try to leverage the Taliban into not murdering woman in power and Afghanistan government officials while we were still there. I know in march they'd killed 500 since the treaty was made.

Answer is he didn't care. In fact he was pulling troops during negotiations without warning anyone. So he was literally giving his leverage away during negotiations.

And can you show me proof of this plan Special? What was Trumps bullet proof exit strategy. Because no one at the pentagon or white house seemed to be informed on it. I'm really intrigued in how you think Trump planned on leaving.

Can you not read Special. I said "if the next infrastructure bill passes he will have already surpassed Trump in campaign promises. Even if it only has a few of the things the Dens are trying to get.

Border fencing is not a border wall. More disingenuous debate from Special, shocker.

Dem voters didn't want the wall. So naturally the people they elected didn't want one either. And I love how you're just skipping over the "Mexico pay for it" part.

Trump had plenty of leverage. And plenty of chances to get money for his dumbass wall. But he's a man child who isn't use to compromising. He's use to getting his way by throwing temper tantrums or making legal threats.

And I love how you skip over all his failures just pretend it didn't happen lol.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 11-26-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Biden as President can approve (or not) negotiating done by Congress. no?

what did Biden do to negotiate infrastructure?
    Omg your an idiot.

And all these failures. Broken promises and lies. These are the things that bug me about Republican voters today.

Yes there's a lot of stuff that I don't agree with. But I didn't vote for Trump. You guys did. Or at least supported him.

The people that should be the most pissed at Trump are Republicans. But your party is full of fanboys instead of supporters. Trump never had to worry about doing something to piss off his base because there's nothing he could do or fail at that would cause you to hold him accountable.

Blaming the Dems for not passing things, they don't support is ****in stupid.

Like with infrastructure. Trump had so many opportunities to push for a bill and start negotiations while you guys at least had the Senate. Instead you had to negotiate one without any majority. Trump wasted away your leverage. It's so ****ing comically dumb.

You clearly very much need people to believe you.

And in 12 years you never mentioned your apparent 30 year history working on legislature?

You can't argue your opinion. That's why you feel the need to claim to be an authority.
    I'm sorry that you can't believe that I've done the things I have done, Spock. The trolls are simply trying to look important here. I don't make claims to things I have not done.
    As I said, I don't lie. When you lie, you have to remember what you said to whom. That sounds pretty complicated to me. When you tell the truth, it never changes.
    If you want to look at a person who lies regularly, look at the man in the white house.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-say...214922899.html
    The trolls get all bent out of shape and melt down over perceived falsehoods, yet they buy all of these actual lies without any difficulty.
    The average voter doesn't, and therefore, the approval ratings are not much better than Trump's are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When you lie, you have to remember what you said to whom. That sounds pretty complicated to me.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

And in 12 years you never mentioned your apparent 30 year history working on legislature?
    In 12 years of being here, I didn't have 2 trolls whining and complaining about everything I say here.
    Either you believe what I say or you don't. I really don't care either way. You are you and I can't control what you do or do not believe.

A serious problem for you, right Troll?

A serious problem for you, right Troll?
    Just a statement from you that explains some things, is all. Don't let me interrupt whatever is happening to you here, though.

And all these failures. Broken promises and lies. These are the things that bug me about Republican voters today.

Yes there's a lot of stuff that I don't agree with. But I didn't vote for Trump. You guys did. Or at least supported him.

The people that should be the most pissed at Trump are Republicans. But your party is full of fanboys instead of supporters. Trump never had to worry about doing something to piss off his base because there's nothing he could do or fail at that would cause you to hold him accountable.

Blaming the Dems for not passing things, they don't support is ****in stupid.

Like with infrastructure. Trump had so many opportunities to push for a bill and start negotiations while you guys at least had the Senate. Instead you had to negotiate one without any majority. Trump wasted away your leverage. It's so ****ing comically dumb.
    They controlled both chambers his first two years and all they did was pass that tax cut for the wealthy. They didn't take that time to pass an infrastructure bill or even try.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They controlled both chambers his first two years and all they did was pass that tax cut *for the wealthy. They didn't take that time to pass an infrastructure bill or even try.
    *for all.

And they did so much more.

I'm sorry that you can't believe that I've done the things I have done, Spock. The trolls are simply trying to look important here. I don't make claims to things I have not done.
    As I said, I don't lie. When you lie, you have to remember what you said to whom. That sounds pretty complicated to me. When you tell the truth, it never changes.
    If you want to look at a person who lies regularly, look at the man in the white house.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-say...214922899.html
    The trolls get all bent out of shape and melt down over perceived falsehoods, yet they buy all of these actual lies without any difficulty.
    The average voter doesn't, and therefore, the approval ratings are not much better than Trump's are right now.
    Do you have any idea how out of your mind you sound?