Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 319 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4777
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol. So you think the Russia investigation is equivalent to this obviously made up story, to insinuate that the deep state is stealing information to protect Biden?
    concluding Trump cheated with the help of Russia and that conclusion that then went on for 2 years while certain it happened and calling Trump illegitimate, IMO is worse than the last month of speculating about illegal votes and glitches/irregularities from the 2020 election.

These 2 things are equivalent to you? The investigation that was unable to be completed because of multiple obstructions from the president?

You realize Trump would be going to prison for a long time if it weren't for his plan to pardon himself right? The investigation will be completed once he no longer has the protections the presidency allows him. But of course you won't believe the investigation anyways, and you'll scream fake news. So it really doesn't matter.
    wrong. the Mueller investigation was completed, as were other investigations into the same thing.

The President, and networks like OAN and Fox are the reason people like you are so this delusional.

Hey, high five at the attempt to pivot to this disinfectant quote. Probably a good idea for you to get off this topic, because comparing the Russia investigation to this would be laughable.

I think you really outed yourself here:

I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards

I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards of what people have said about Carlson and Hannity,

So basically you your are deriving your opinion form an opinion of another guys opinion. LOL. You are going through 2 layers of bias to get your news... OMG the irony honestly hurts my insides.
    compared to watching (or reading) these media live, whether it's CNN, Fox News, or other. come on.
    whether it's watching the media live with whatever they are covering, or a video later, it's the same damn thing.

I actually do watch both. CNN is lazy garbage. Fox is straight propaganda. And like I said, the only person that is a legit newscaster on Fox anymore is Chris Wallace, but of course he's been shunned by the Fox audience, because they don't like news anymore. They just want their confirmation bias mainlined.

Fox News while being biased themselves, has regular people that support Democrats, like Juan Williams, Jessica Tarlov. an actual host who has been more against Trump is Neil Cavuto. CNN doesn't compare, more aligned on the left.

that anyone can watch CNN and come to the conclusion they are not propaganda is ridiculous. I've seen hosts/guests when referring to Democrats using the word WE. media saying WE talking about Democrats. this has been evident before Trump even ran for President in 2015. CNN has been called Clinton News Network before.

very rarely do I see anyone regular on CNN that is more supportive of Republicans. they try to say that for Anna Navarro, but anyone smart enough knows that is ********.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

But why would Trump pardon himself if he's done nothing illegal?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    What ever you say friend. Whatever you say. How did the bridge game yesterday?
    Is there someone that can help you with your reading??? (Puerile QMs)

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    But why would Trump pardon himself if he's done nothing illegal?
    Why not pardon himself? There's no consequence to him in doing so. It's a completely unchecked executive power and even if it weren't, there is no way that 16 (or whatever the exact number) Republicans would do anything to prevent him from using and abusing it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not a number to get to, it's who has had it happen more often. Joe Biden while campaigning for the Democrat nominee and then for President had more than Trump during the same time period.
    Except in the other thread you said both are suffering from cognitive decline. Do you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except in the other thread you said both are suffering from cognitive decline. Do you believe that?
    it's not a matter of suffering from a decline or not. it is possible for one to be suffering more than another, especially when one (Biden) is older.

\_(ツ)_/

it's not a matter of suffering from a decline or not. it is possible for one to be suffering more than another, especially when one (Biden) is older.
    Trump.doesnt even comprehend how an election is supposed to work, even tho hes ran in at least 3 of them.

Wherever Biden is on that scale, Trump is worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Which one looked directly at a solar eclipse without proper eye wear?

yeah, those what 3 1/2 yrs make all the difference
    which would you guess has led the cleaner life?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Which one looked directly at a solar eclipse without proper eye wear?
    which one said in the 2020 campaign that they were running for the United States Senate, on more than one occasion.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, those what 3 1/2 yrs make all the difference
    which would you guess has led the cleaner life?
    what would cleaner life mean? eating healthier?

still not that simple, people are different.

\_(ツ)_/

what would cleaner life mean? eating healthier?

still not that simple, people are different.
    which could you see having been more of a party boy in years past? Neither drink now, but doesn't mean never....and which is more likely to have tried other things? And yes, which strikes you as more likely to eat better?

the real point being...saying Biden is older isn't really saying much given the minor difference

which one said in the 2020 campaign that they were running for the United States Senate, on more than one occasion.
    Which one has said he won the election when all the facts say he didn't? on more than one occasion

I think Trump eats hella carrots.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think Trump eats hella carrots.

Nah he just pays for a ridiculous amount of spray tan.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085