Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4800
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Probably because some people are only capable of seeing what they're looking for. We all know you're a partisan hack; no reason to try to pretend otherwise.
    Nah man, he mistook super Tuesday for super Thursday. Definitly dementia. Imagine if someone asked special what the capital of Nunavut is?

........."What's Nunavut"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah man, he mistook super Tuesday for super Thursday. Definitly dementia. Imagine if someone asked special what the capital of Nunavut is?

........."What's Nunavut"?
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

You pray to Obama?

You know hes black, right?

You think god is black?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that..
    Lock him up!!!

Lock him up!!!

Probably because some people are only capable of seeing what they're looking for. We all know you're a partisan hack; no reason to try to pretend otherwise.
    bold, like you clearly. you think I'm entirely partisan despite evidence that contradicts your ignorant narrative.

not only have I criticized Trump and been against things he has done or said, I've agreed with things Democrats have said. but people like you don't want to accept that or remember that because it doesn't help the horseshit you want to push.

yes more often I'm going to support the right, but I don't base every opinion on whatever the right wants.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

We've been through this a thousand times. Long story short: you ain't fooling a soul (well, except maybe Sluggo).

We've been through this a thousand times. Long story short: you ain't fooling a soul (well, except maybe Sluggo).
    and you still refuse to accept what I have provided to contradict you. Lofl.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is a lot, and there were more after this article this past March.

the same WP article said this about Trump for something in 2018..

I have seen more of these type of examples from Joe Biden than I have for Trump.
    I counted 17 examples of gaffes from Biden there. So is 17 the number? So if Trump has committed 17 gaffes you would believe he also suffers from cognitive decline?

Wait, this WHOLE time, Obama was in cognitive decline??!!

So, you mean he's not fooling anyone with a soul?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    like Donald Trump colluded with Russia to cheat and that is how he won the 2016 election.
    because of media (along with Democrats) people were manipulated into thinking Trump was illegitimate.

CNN and other media on the left will spin whatever they can against Trump, covering things that are not even about being President. the last 4+ years have been evidence of that.

apparently Trump told people in inject disinfectant, oh wait no that was ********.

these media are the reason people are manipulated because people believe whatever these media say, like Trump must be a white supremacist because he never calls out white supremacists, despite that factually not being true.

I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards of what people have said about Carlson and Hannity, and I have seen nothing that compares with the relentless drivel that I've seen from CNN the last 4+ years.
    Lol. So you think the Russia investigation is equivalent to this obviously made up story, to insinuate that the deep state is stealing information to protect Biden?

These 2 things are equivalent to you? The investigation that was unable to be completed because of multiple obstructions from the president?

You realize Trump would be going to prison for a long time if it weren't for his plan to pardon himself right? The investigation will be completed once he no longer has the protections the presidency allows him. But of course you won't believe the investigation anyways, and you'll scream fake news. So it really doesn't matter.

The President, and networks like OAN and Fox are the reason people like you are so this delusional.

Hey, high five at the attempt to pivot to this disinfectant quote. Probably a good idea for you to get off this topic, because comparing the Russia investigation to this would be laughable.

I think you really outed yourself here:

I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards

I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards of what people have said about Carlson and Hannity,

So basically you your are deriving your opinion form an opinion of another guys opinion. LOL. You are going through 2 layers of bias to get your news... OMG the irony honestly hurts my insides.

I actually do watch both. CNN is lazy garbage. Fox is straight propaganda. And like I said, the only person that is a legit newscaster on Fox anymore is Chris Wallace, but of course he's been shunned by the Fox audience, because they don't like news anymore. They just want their confirmation bias mainlined.

Obama actually said 57 states. That's important because I believe his comment was in reference to the 50 states + 7 territories.

Or if you throw in for the secret Muslim theory, you could pretend like it was the 57 Islamic states across the globe.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

What ever you say friend. Whatever you say. How did the bridge game yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I counted 17 examples of gaffes from Biden there. So is 17 the number? So if Trump has committed 17 gaffes you would believe he also suffers from cognitive decline?
    it's not a number to get to, it's who has had it happen more often. Joe Biden while campaigning for the Democrat nominee and then for President had more than Trump during the same time period.

\_(ツ)_/