Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 72 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4800
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,205
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Probably because some people are only capable of seeing what they're looking for. We all know you're a partisan hack; no reason to try to pretend otherwise.
    Nah man, he mistook super Tuesday for super Thursday. Definitly dementia. Imagine if someone asked special what the capital of Nunavut is?


    ........."What's Nunavut"?

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah man, he mistook super Tuesday for super Thursday. Definitly dementia. Imagine if someone asked special what the capital of Nunavut is?


    ........."What's Nunavut"?
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

    Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

    Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.
    You pray to Obama?

    You know hes black, right?

    You think god is black?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that..
    Lock him up!!!

    Lock him up!!!

  5. #1070
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,376
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Probably because some people are only capable of seeing what they're looking for. We all know you're a partisan hack; no reason to try to pretend otherwise.
    bold, like you clearly. you think I'm entirely partisan despite evidence that contradicts your ignorant narrative.

    not only have I criticized Trump and been against things he has done or said, I've agreed with things Democrats have said. but people like you don't want to accept that or remember that because it doesn't help the horseshit you want to push.

    yes more often I'm going to support the right, but I don't base every opinion on whatever the right wants.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #1071
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,888
    We've been through this a thousand times. Long story short: you ain't fooling a soul (well, except maybe Sluggo).

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,376
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We've been through this a thousand times. Long story short: you ain't fooling a soul (well, except maybe Sluggo).
    and you still refuse to accept what I have provided to contradict you. Lofl.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #1073
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,888

  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is a lot, and there were more after this article this past March.

    the same WP article said this about Trump for something in 2018..

    I have seen more of these type of examples from Joe Biden than I have for Trump.
    I counted 17 examples of gaffes from Biden there. So is 17 the number? So if Trump has committed 17 gaffes you would believe he also suffers from cognitive decline?

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

    Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.
    Wait, this WHOLE time, Obama was in cognitive decline??!!

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We've been through this a thousand times. Long story short: you ain't fooling a soul (well, except maybe Sluggo).
    So, you mean he's not fooling anyone with a soul?

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    like Donald Trump colluded with Russia to cheat and that is how he won the 2016 election.
    because of media (along with Democrats) people were manipulated into thinking Trump was illegitimate.

    CNN and other media on the left will spin whatever they can against Trump, covering things that are not even about being President. the last 4+ years have been evidence of that.

    apparently Trump told people in inject disinfectant, oh wait no that was ********.

    these media are the reason people are manipulated because people believe whatever these media say, like Trump must be a white supremacist because he never calls out white supremacists, despite that factually not being true.

    I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards of what people have said about Carlson and Hannity, and I have seen nothing that compares with the relentless drivel that I've seen from CNN the last 4+ years.
    Lol. So you think the Russia investigation is equivalent to this obviously made up story, to insinuate that the deep state is stealing information to protect Biden?

    These 2 things are equivalent to you? The investigation that was unable to be completed because of multiple obstructions from the president?

    You realize Trump would be going to prison for a long time if it weren't for his plan to pardon himself right? The investigation will be completed once he no longer has the protections the presidency allows him. But of course you won't believe the investigation anyways, and you'll scream fake news. So it really doesn't matter.

    The President, and networks like OAN and Fox are the reason people like you are so this delusional.

    Hey, high five at the attempt to pivot to this disinfectant quote. Probably a good idea for you to get off this topic, because comparing the Russia investigation to this would be laughable.

    I think you really outed yourself here:

    I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards

    I've watched both CNN and Fox News, along with videos afterwards of what people have said about Carlson and Hannity,

    So basically you your are deriving your opinion form an opinion of another guys opinion. LOL. You are going through 2 layers of bias to get your news... OMG the irony honestly hurts my insides.

    I actually do watch both. CNN is lazy garbage. Fox is straight propaganda. And like I said, the only person that is a legit newscaster on Fox anymore is Chris Wallace, but of course he's been shunned by the Fox audience, because they don't like news anymore. They just want their confirmation bias mainlined.

  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

    Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.
    Obama actually said 57 states. That's important because I believe his comment was in reference to the 50 states + 7 territories.

    Or if you throw in for the secret Muslim theory, you could pretend like it was the 57 Islamic states across the globe.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    BO said he campaigned in all 53 states and no one called him out on that.

    He has mentioned his wife Michael and not called out on that.

    Of course, he is God and you can't criticize God.
    What ever you say friend. Whatever you say. How did the bridge game yesterday?

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,376
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I counted 17 examples of gaffes from Biden there. So is 17 the number? So if Trump has committed 17 gaffes you would believe he also suffers from cognitive decline?
    it's not a number to get to, it's who has had it happen more often. Joe Biden while campaigning for the Democrat nominee and then for President had more than Trump during the same time period.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •