Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 629 of 988 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 14809
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As I have asked -- have you ever seen someone that abstains from sex get pregnant? Serious question.
    Have you ever seen someone get pregnant from oral or anal sex? Or homosexual sex? Or masturbation? Dead people don't get pregnant, is death also a contraceptive?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Catman is not a troll. Iíve known him on here for many many years and he was part of my site back in the day. You clearly only look at one side of things which is what all the other liberal moderators do on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are the one that seems to not understand, most on here have been experiencing it from him for a while. It's just what he does but that's alright. You simply want to defend someone you consider on your team, as always.
    Don't mind him. He always defend the republican posters, rather they are lying about post edits, racist remarks, or trolling themselves.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Wait. Aren't you the gut that pretends to be a doctor?
    No. Never made any such claim to being a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The one and only.

Oh wait....nvm. We got like 3 or 4 of those around here and all of them come off as supremely insecure and/or as ignorant as they come on the very topics they claim to know best.
    lol You are the most insecure guy on this forum. Perpetually butt hurt if anyone gives an account of anything that doesnít mirror what your liberal MSM overlords tell you to think. Then weíre all punished by having you follow us all over the forum. What was it that got your panties in such a wad in the first place though? I canít recall anything that I said about Covid that wasnít later revealed to be truthful.

Yeah Iím sure all the liberal posters on here who reported things before the new rules reported other liberal posters. Lmao

Believe it or not many have, not everyone is completely obsessed with this team game thing as you.

Catman is not a troll. Iíve known him on here for many many years and he was part of my site back in the day. You clearly only look at one side of things which is what all the other liberal moderators do on here.

If he were on the other side doing the same thing you would absolutely have a different opinion. He has trolled, thrown insults etc over time. I am not saying he is some horrible poster but in this instance he had been trolling.

I literally donít want to look at any of it. When others force me to I look at context. You seem to never care about context only the teams. Thatís a you issue.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sperm banks have entered the chat
    The vast majority of the people that utilize sperm banks have attempted to become pregnant through normal means. They have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Have you ever seen someone get pregnant from oral or anal sex? Or homosexual sex? Or masturbation? Dead people don't get pregnant, is death also a contraceptive?
    Stop being a troll. You are not adding anything of importance to this discussion.
    This is what I mean about you not being interested in a legitimate discussion.

Nate, the question remains. Have you ever heard of someone that abstains from sex getting pregnant? This is a legitimate question for you.

I've never seen someone whine on this site as much as you do. Stop taking every post that counters your argument as trolling. Address the counter-argument or ignore it. Pretty simple.

I am not being sensitive. I am simply telling the truth about certain posters. There are some that simply want to disrupt a legitimate discussion and add nothing of value.
    And by the way, you haven't been reading the interactions I have had with some posters if you think I whine. I am very reasonable and only want a legitimate discussion. Have you anything to add to this discussion? If so please add it.

To get this back on Biden, Mitch McConnell asked him, respectfully, to get the Democrats to either raise the debt limit on their own.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Nate, the question remains. Have you ever heard of someone that abstains from sex getting pregnant? This is a legitimate question for you.
    No but you can just jump up and down afterward so the sperm falls out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I am not being sensitive. I am simply telling the truth about certain posters. There are some that simply want to disrupt a legitimate discussion and add nothing of value.
    And by the way, you haven't been reading the interactions I have had with some posters if you think I whine. I am very reasonable and only want a legitimate discussion. Have you anything to add to this discussion? If so please add it.
    And I am simply telling the truth about my opinion on you as a poster. You do nothing but whine and accuse people of trolling when they disagree with you or counter your argument. I hate to see what you're like in real life when someone challenges you.

I have sadly read the interactions (thanks though for just assuming I haven't, unless of course you're referring to PMs). My suggestion is to ignore if you get this upset, which you clearly do in every single thread you post in. You take every rebuttal to your posts as some personal attack.