Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 618 of 822 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 12320
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Whatíre you going to watch, The Apple?

https://youtu.be/Uix3tbov65o

Itís apparently the forbidden fruit.
    lol I thought this was a joke at first. Hadnít heard of it before, but Iím intrigued. This has been promoted to the must list.

Ironically, Iím probably going to watch Jack the Ripper (1988) with Michael Caine. Havenít seen it before. Itís either that or Candyman (1992), which I havenít seen in a few years and wanted to revisit before I see the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You really are the new spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm just going to pretend I know what that's supposed to mean.

Hahahaha well done boy you got me el oh el!
    Guessing it means something as simple as being somewhat clever and naturally good at grinding the gears of simple minded fools that traffic in partisan nonsense, baseless conspiracy theories, and childish insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    lol I thought this was a joke at first. Hadnít heard of it before, but Iím intrigued. This has been promoted to the must list.

Ironically, Iím probably going to watch Jack the Ripper (1988) with Michael Caine. Havenít seen it before. Itís either that or Candyman (1992), which I havenít seen in a few years and wanted to revisit before I see the new one.
    I love The Apple. When it was released, critics and audiences alike were not too kind to it but thatís irrelevant. Itís so campy and fun. And the songs just stay with you.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Guessing it means something as simple as being somewhat clever and naturally good at grinding the gears of simple minded fools that traffic in partisan nonsense, baseless conspiracy theories, and childish insults.
    Yayyyyyy!

Missed you bud!

I love The Apple. When it was released, critics and audiences alike were not too kind to it but thatís irrelevant. Itís so campy and fun. And the songs just stay with you.
    Iím prone to the frequent earworm, but Iíll give this a watch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I never even knew who you were until you became intensely butt hurt because I dared share my experience as a healthcare worker in the Covid thread and it wasnít what you wanted to hear. Which I still find bizarre.

Who would've imagined your kryptonite would be asking for evidence of the ******** you lie about.
    Temper, Temper little troll. You simply can't handle being beaten. I know that is is very difficult understanding Biden's mumbling, but he said that he wanted to welcome more refugees and asylum seekers.
    I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Temper, Temper little troll. You simply can't handle being beaten. I know that is is very difficult understanding Biden's mumbling, but he said that he wanted to welcome more refugees and asylum seekers.
    I rest my case.
    And that is not, in your own words, "unfettered access at the border."

Stop lying.

I rest my case.
    Ok but this isn't an open border. I also support accepting more refugees and asylum seekers. As I imagine 70-80% of the rest of the country.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

11. 10-04-2021, 10:20 AM

And that is not, in your own words, "unfettered access at the border."

Stop lying.
    And that is not what I said. I said more open borders. I was asked to define open and I pulled one of your stunts listing various definitions for the word, the vast majority of which had no bearing on the discussion. You, in your usual way, jumped on the least likely definition and assumed that that was the one I meant.
    Give it up, little troll. You lost yet again.

Look gentlemen, Joe Biden campaigned on allowing more immigrants in. That, to me is open borders. This is the only thing I agreed with him on. He has, however, screwed this up just like he has screwed up everything else.
    All of this whining about something Joe Biden screwed up anyway.

Look gentlemen, Joe Biden campaigned on allowing more immigrants in. That, to me is open borders. This is the only thing I agreed with him on. He has, however, screwed this up just like he has screwed up everything else.
    All of this whining about something Joe Biden screwed up anyway.
    That is not open borders. You are wrong.

You lied. Youíre a ****ing liar. And youíre continuing to lie. Thatís pathetic. Be a man and own up to it.

The Catman moniker makes you sound like a p*ssy. Your inability to admit when youíre wrong does as well.
    I assure you that I am not a ***** as you have said. I am a volunteer fireman/EMT. I would, without hesitation, go into a burning building to pull your worthless carcass out. Would you do something similar?
    Admit that you have been whining about nothing and move on.

That is not open borders. You are wrong.
    Sorry that your definition and mine are different. I am not wrong.